Connecticut

10/10 Brides: What do you have done, what's left to do?

Hi there 10/10 Brides! I'm curious to hear about what you have nailed down already, where you are in your planning process and what you plan to do next.1) When did you get engaged?  March 092) What do you have planned already? -Venue - contract signed at the Riverview, Simsbury-Wedding colors selected - red, gold, chocolate brown-Dress chosen and swatch ordered3) What's next on your list?-Making a list of photogs and DJs-Ordering the dress-Deciding what I want to do for DIY invites and other decorations
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage

Re: 10/10 Brides: What do you have done, what's left to do?

• CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) When did you get engaged? August '082) What do you have planned already? -Venue - booked: The Mill on the River-Wedding colors selected - chocolate brown, burnt orange, sapphire blue-Photographer - Christy Murray Photography-DJ - After Hour DJ Entertainment-Dress ordered on 7/11 and swatch ordered3) What's next on your list?-Booking Plan B ceremony site & minister-Planning & booking the honeymoon-Looking at BM dresses-Thinking about centerpieces & flowers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • edited December 2011
    engaged since July 09 :-) Just got engaged three weeks ago...   I have my colors  planned, dj, and a possible cateree, and photog Next on my list is a venue!!
    BabyFetus Ticker TTC since 11/2010 Me-32 - Cervical Displacia -Lymes Diseease DH-32
  • tigressfivetigressfive member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) When did you get engaged? Feb 3 '082) What do you have planned already? -Venue - booked Wickham park-Caterer- Melody's Creative Catering-Bartender-FI's friend (works at funny bone)-Dress-Ordered and arrived months ago-Veil-check-videographer- Kato productions3) What's next on your list?DJPhotogOrder supplies for centerpieces(i'm DIYing them)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards