Nebraska
Options

Rehearsal Dinner site

I'm at a loss. I'm looking for a nice restaurant, anywhere in Lincoln to have our RD. We're doing BBQ for the reception, so that's out. I've checked into Lazlos and they're booked. I'd prefer not to go downtown (we're 20 miles East of Lincoln), but somewhere near O street or in South Lincoln would be awesome. Any recommendations? Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you looking to have?Did you try the Lazlos on 56th & Hwy 2 also?Wilderness RidgeMacaroni GrillWindchimes (Chinese place on 40th and Old Cheney might be able to accommodate)Venue (kind of pricey)Beacon Hills (north side of town, but have private rooms)Old Chicago (depending on number of people)I know you don't want downtown but there is also:VincenzosGreen GateauI hope this gives you a start at least!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, that's a huge help! Both locations of Lazlos are booked. I seriously considered driving to Omaha (if they're available) for dinner, but thought that might be too much of an inconvenience to my guests. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Wilderness as well. The Oven (72nd & Pioneers area): has Indian food and might be able to accommodate.
  • Options
    daninadamdaninadam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Fireworks located on 84th and Old Cheney! It's owned by the same people as Lazlos, and has similar food! They have a really nice room in the back!
  • Options
    dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Fireworks - and depending on where you are located, easy access to Hwy 2.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    New Place Called Two Twins Cafe at 56th & O - they are not open evening but ask if they would be interested in doing this - THEY ARE AWESOME!

The Steak House at 35 & Cornhusker.

When our son got married we did a laid back recpt dinner (smaller town then Linc) so we did a bar with great food and had a GREAT TIME! !  Everyone played pool & darts - just had a wonderful time!   If that soundslike fun try  Brewsky's or Heidelburgs both near 27 & Cornhuskers.

GOOD LUCK
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards