Florida-Central Florida
Options

Guest Book Question

So, I was thinking about making a photo guest book of enagement pictures and random pictures for our guests to sign.I really like the ones on Shutterfly.  When I do it, should I make a title on the cover page or just leave it blank?Black and white pics and color?  All color?  All black and white?I'm overwhelmed and can't make a decision to save my life right now.

Re: Guest Book Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing all b&w. I just think it looks nicer/cleaner that way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used pics of us at our bridal shower for our guestbook. They sell the frame that u can use at Micheals. It came out really nice. besides no one really looks at the guest book after the wedding, with the picture you take it to get professionally framed and hang it up that way you will always be reminded of your special day. We did our pic in color since the shower was a luau theme and the wedding had a summer/island theme. But u could use black and white pics too. That would be really nice! :O) Good Luck!!! HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Either all BW or all color. Maybe find examples on DIY board to see what style you like more before you make a decision.
  • Options
    amyers321amyers321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did a mix of b/w and color but I am pretty sure I kept the facing pages the same(ie both b/w or both color) I LVOE the way it came out. I am thinking of ordering soem custom sharpies to go with it. I don't think I put a title on the cover [age but I did put a title on teh front cover (I think it says something like Mr. and mrs....our new last name....guest book) or something I'll have to pull out my wedding bins and check it out.
  • Options
    bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm making a photo guestbook too (but using myPublisher). I have an e-pic of us on the front, our names, and the wedding date. I saw one other photo guestbook (at a friend's wedding) before I made ours, and she used all color. Still very classy though! I used both, since our e-pics were taken in a college stadium. We wanna show off those team colors! :)Sorry if this wasn't much help...but either way would be nice, I'm sure :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards