Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Webcam/Technology Question

Obviously there has been a trend in web casts for awhile now (esp. with destination weddings), but now churches are jumping on the bandwagon as well.Do you or anyone that you know, plan on streaming or did you stream your wedding live from a church/ceremony site? Post below - thanks so much!
Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!

Re: Webcam/Technology Question

• edited December 2011
    Its really early for me to say for sure, but Im about 95% positive we will be streaming our wedding for our out-of-towners that cant come. My fiance is from California and if some of his family cant make it, I want them to be able to at least watch some of it online. And I have a ton of friends in Austria (lived there on and off for 8 years) and Im sure some of them wont be able to make it either.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not 100% sure yet, but we are thinking of trying to stream our ceremony via the web. My cousin (who I'm pretty close with) had to suddenly go to Pakistan for work and now cannot come. I know he's really bummed that he's missing the wedding - so we were going to try and get something set-up so he can see everything.
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am on the destination wedding bandwagon. Being that we are getting Married in Las Veags, some of our most favorite people might not be able to make it, so we are having a live feed...but the funny part is the VIP who cant come are more then likely grandparents, and old folks, and well they wont know the first thing about even turning the computer on!! :) O'well we are planning on having a viewing party when we come back anyways.
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards