West Virginia

Ramada Inn, Morgantown WV--Feedback Needed!!!

I am thinking about having my wedding at the Ramada Inn in Morgantown, WV. I have gotten information about what they provide but I would really like some feedback from others!! Has anyone attended a wedding there or had their wedding there before?? Positive and Negative Comments welcome!

Re: Ramada Inn, Morgantown WV--Feedback Needed!!!

• edited December 2011
    We were thinking of having our reception there, and got to go view a reception set-up about 20 minutes prior to the reception starting so we got to see it pretty much all set up.  It looks very nice, and they do an awesome job at the decorating. (If they showed you the picture book, it didn't do it justice.  The pictures made it look very old-ish, but we loved the layout and decorations of the ballroom when seeing them in person.)  The set-up is a little odd, only because if you have a bar it is outside of the actual ballroom in a little corridor, but besides that we loved it.  The sole reason we didn't go with it is because a friend of the family had connections and got us a venue for very cheap.  If it wasn't for that, we would have our date booked there already!  Our favorite perks were that they have tablecloths/centerpieces that you can use for free, and everything that the hotel itself includes.  And Rachel, the lady that does all the set-up the day off (I believe that was her name) is very friendly and understanding.  She stood and talked to us for a half hour while she was setting up.  If you haven't yet, I would encourage you to go see if there is a reception on a day that you can visit the hotel.  It really helped to see it all set up.  Hope this helps a little!  Good luck!
  • LisaR07LisaR07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU SO very much! Yes, I had saw the pictures and that is what worried me the most to be honest. I really want to have my wedding there. I have an appt next weekend to view the ramada inn decorated. I'm really excited now!!
  • edited December 2011
    You're welcome! I hope it works out for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards