California-Inland Empire
Options

YAY! I'm 3/4 done w/ our Invites!!!

I put some pictures up in my bio, under photo galleries, DIY.  They've been such a pita.  I still have to address them and seal them. And I have to finish up the spanish version of them as well. 

Re: YAY! I'm 3/4 done w/ our Invites!!!

• Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are so nice!!! I love them, post the Spanish version too please because I need ideas on what they should say.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely will!  I'm having my mom help me out w/ the translating, because I won't do it that accurate.  Next on the list is our programs, which have to be bilingual as well.  :\    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look soooo good! I love the font and the stamp on the back
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spanks Amberlina!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I know how you feel, all my stuff has to be bilingual too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for posting the pics!  They are really nice.  Since DW and I have a long time to plan our "real" wedding it's nice to see the cool Mexican stuff on your Bio.  I think we are going to do the arras and lasso too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I'm glad you like it.  Those are very traditional aspects in a Mexican ceremony, and very significant to us, so it was a given that we'd use them. :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I'm doing all the traditional Mexican stuff too even though I'm only half Mexican but my FI is Mexican. Are you having mariachi or anything like that at your reception?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using a Trio for the ceremony and my mom wants us to have a Mariachi at the reception.  I'm up for it since she said she'd pay for it. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CM, what Trio are you using?  We were going to use Trio Ellas for our dinner hour when we first started planning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the Trio that plays at our church on a regular bases.  They know the church policies and the priest so it works out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They turned out fantastic -worth all the trouble!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Those look amazing! I love the littel stamp on the back. The font you used for your names is really cool too. Good job!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! I'm so excited to get them done, but than I looked at my DIY list and they're the first thing on there... I still have like 7 more to go. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards