Rhode Island
Options

New Leaf Hair Studio?

Has anyone here gotten their make-up done at New leaf Hair Studio in Bristol? I know they do a fabulous job with hair, but I just wanted to know if anyone had any raves/rants about their make-up! TIA

Re: New Leaf Hair Studio?

• Options
    jneagle4jneagle4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just got my hair and makeup done there last month for my trail...I'm getting married Sept 25th.  They just opened up their private bridal suite downstairs and the pictures on their blog look amazing! I can't wait to go back! I usually don't wear a ton of makeup so I wanted to look fresh and not overly done up and Amy did an incredible job!! They have bridal packages that include the hair and makeup trial, day of hair and makeup and a mani/pedi for you and your bridesmaids! They really spent a lot of time with me at the trial to make sure that they got my vision just right! I brought lots of pictures to really show them what I wanted and they were very accomidating.  Courtney didn't my hair and if she could make my straight as a board hair look volumous then I wasn't doubting that they could do anything!!! I highly recommend New Leaf Hair Studio!!
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I see they carry cargo cosmetics. Is that their exclusive line? As for the rates is it higher or in line with the others? I normally only go there for facials with Yadira and down the street to Hair, Heart and Soul for make up with Robin McAloon.
  • Options
    koj2bkoj2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jneagle4!! That's awesome! I'm getting married the day after you :) Also, thanks for your response. I feel more confident booking their services!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards