California-Central

NWR: Urgent care in fresno/clovis?

Does anyone know of any cheap urgent cares in fresno/clovis? I hurt my wrist pretty bad & its getting worse but I dont have insurance.. any help would be appreciated.
Photobucket

Re: NWR: Urgent care in fresno/clovis?

• DumDumsBrideDumDumsBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my....I once went to the urgent care on Clovis Ave, just south of shaw.  That was a few years ago, and for something a lot simpler.  Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.  I hope it's nothing serious and you feel better soon!STB Mrs. Davis
  • sarahhwoodsarahhwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to the urgent care off of Millbrook & Herndon. Community medical providers. I'm not sure how expensive they are for that kind of injury, but the wait isn't usually too bad. Sorry I can't be of any more help.
  • Hwrd2beHwrd2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls.. I will try those & see which one is cheaper..  I appreciate it..
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I went to one in Clovis once. I think it was on Peach Ave. and may have had "Peach" in the name? They were very nice and fast.
  • edited December 2011
    I generally go to Peachwood on Herndon and Peach. I'm not sure about their prices but they have been very helpful
  • DumDumsBrideDumDumsBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hwrd2be Hope you're doing ok!!  What did the doctor say?
  • Hwrd2beHwrd2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dumdum- thanks.. I actually didnt go yet.. I talked to my brother in law who is a nurse and he said it isnt broken and he didnt think it was sprained. He said it looks like I just strained it and to keep it in a brace & it should be better soon.. I have been stretching it and it is feeling a little better.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Try Herndon and Fresno street, I believe! It's also 24 hours! :) I don't have insurance either- I feel ya! I hope you get the help u need!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards