Oklahoma

Ruth's Sweete Justice

While I was looking around for bakeries I found Ruth's Sweete Justice and after reviewing the website it sounds pretty awesome and at the top of my list. Has anyone been there/used them/have any comments?Sorry for all the posting lately, thanks for putting up with me!

Re: Ruth's Sweete Justice

• caseybunchcaseybunch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just moved from OKC to Owasso. I used Ruth's for my 21st birthday cake this year. It was pretty elaborate, I had a huge party. They were really great to work with and had tons of ideas too! It was done right on time and they were always nice. I would certainly reccommend them!
  • lizardrach812lizardrach812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm using them. i've had a consultation and tasting so far, and both went really well. their cakes are sooo good (i went with the french vanilla/french vanilla mousse for two tiers and strawberry/strawberry mousse for the other), and the people are super nice. I spent a good length of time in their store just looking at designs. they have a ton of things to use as inspiration! if you are looking for someone to do your invitations, the store called paper n' more is right next door. those ladies are really nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards