African American Weddings

The Latest...

So as if things couldn't get any worse....I get home yesterday to find FI unconscious on our bathroom floor!  We spent 12 hours in the ER praying that they're wrong testing him for H1N1 (swine flu) disease.Fortunately, not swine flu but Viral Meningitis!  Are you serious?  People, please pray for us cuz I just can't take anymore.  Ever cried so hard you have no tears left?  Yeah, I'm there.PS He's feeling better ladies, try not to be too sad :)

Re: The Latest...

• edited December 2011
    Aww I am praying for you both!
    Mr. and Mrs. Jones est. 10/18/2008
  • edited December 2011
    Knottie Hugs and many prayers for a full recovery!!!
  • blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, you have the biggest knottie hug ever. I'm so glad that he is feeling better. Girl, I can't wait when you post here saying that you and your fi are hitched and the two of you and your children are happily living your lives away from any jerks who are trying to take advantage. You have my prayers. Keep God on speed dial.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow Kasper!! I've been reading your last couple posts and wondering how you are handling it all. You all are in my prayers! Take a deep breath and leave it all in God's hands.  
  • edited December 2011
    Prayer going up for you and FI right now.
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry what happend. I'm know that must have been very scary finding your FI in that condition. I am glad he his feeling better. Keep your head up, everything will be fine.  I will say a prayer for you and FI.
  • edited December 2011
    wow, knottie hugs , i will keep u in my prayers.
  • edited December 2011
    Geez Kasper, you'll get your big break soon..im praying for ya
  • edited December 2011
    I'm prayer for you girl.  This is only a test. Things will get better. Glad to hear he's feeling better.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Sweetie! I am so sorry!! We (my fiance's god-daughter) are going through this right now.  They found her on Monday but didnt figure out what was going on until yesterday afternoon. You and FI are definitely in my prayers!!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear!! I'm taking it old school and goin in the closet for y'all.
  • edited December 2011
    You are in my prayers...
  • edited December 2011
    Aww.. glad he's feeling better. That meningitis is a beast.. my cousin's baby had it. I'm praying for him.
  • aquarius125aquarius125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You and your are in my prayers! Everything will work out in the end! Stay strong and keep your spirits uo girl!
  • edited December 2011
    *sending knottie vibes, e-hugs, and prayers*God will get you through this. Believe that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NELCORPNELCORP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kasper, I'm so sorry to hear that. God never gives you more than you can handle. Be steadfast in his word and pray for guidance, strength, good health and encouragement. My prayers go up for you and your family. Glad to hear FI is doing better.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear what your going through kasper.  Knottie vibes, hugs, and prayers coming your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • candydipcandydip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sorry to hear that.  Tell him to get well soon and we are praying for both of you!
  • Bambi GrahamBambi Graham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will keep you guys in my prayers
  • oburrelloburrell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really feel as if the Devil is just trying to keep you from an amazing blessing that God is holding for you. Keep your head up! ***Knottie vibes***
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow, I am so praying for both of you guys to pull through all of this.  ((cyber hugs))
  • kasper923kasper923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the prayers everyone.  I finally got an hour or two of sleep so I can function a little better now.  I don't know anything about meningitisis but they are hopeful that he can return home tomorrow for rest and relaxation.It was awful finding him in that position especially since my 4 year old son saw all of it too.  Please take a moment to pray and be thankful for all of the wonderful ppl in your lives.  I truly thought we had lost him.  But to see all of the great ppl in our lives step up amazed me, I am truly Blessed.  We're Blessed to have you guys too.
  • withmikewithmike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry that you are going through this.  Our trials only make us stronger!  I hope he is doing much better and takes some time to relax.  Im still praying.....
  • edited December 2011
    Whew, I am praying for the two of you! I feel so bad for everything you are going through right now.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Kasper, Big knotties hugs and i am praying for you and a quick recovery for FII had Meningitis 4 years ago and that thing is no joke. Hang in there!
  • trevette1981trevette1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad he's feeling better. I sent up a prayer for y'all. :)
  • kasper923kasper923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  We're still at the hospital at least til tomorrrow.  Hopefully he'll be released then and can go home to rest.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad he's feeling better!  Praying that there will be no more trials for you and FI anytime soon.
  • edited December 2011
    So glad he is feeling better!  I am praying for the both of you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards