New Hampshire

Dear FI/DH...

Lets here 'em...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear FI/DH...

• Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, Thank you for contributing in our little meeting with your parents about money last night. It was really nice to have you participate in wedding stuff and it wasn't all me. I can't wait til we're married in 42 days (holy crap!) XOXO me
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI- Thank you for being there for me.  I know I have been a bit of a mess/stress case lately but traveling to Concord, NH every day from Southie has not been very fun.  You understand me and don't take my stress personally, which I totally appreciate, because I know in our tiny little apartment there isn't much space to be alone and you often get the brunt of my stress.Thank you and love you!-Soon to be Mrs. C (4 weeks today!)
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI Last night was really fun :) I'm glad we had a date night out, we haven't had one in a while. Also, thanks for putting up with my fashion show yesterday. I like to get your opinion.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, Thank you for watching our son last night so I could go out with mom to find an outfit for my sister's wedding. It was very relaxing for me, and I know you knew I needed that. Also, I'm excited to go see Harry Potter with you tomorrow!! I miss you already, can't wait until work is over so we can hang out! Love, Future Wifey p.s. The blue shirt I bought you last night really does look good on you so stop complaining that it isn't the "normal" shade of blue you would get. Step outside of your box.
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,When I am working in the kitchen and you ask if there is anything you can do, and I say load the dishwasher, that means load it then and not when you feel like it :( Don't worry I still am excited to be your wife :)Love Me
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear DH, While I appreciate the fact that you were up for planning dinner, please realize that dinner involves more than one food item. While it was lovely to call you and have you say "we're having burgers", it would be lovelier if next time i didn't have to say ".......with what?" because we do not even have hamburger buns and it has not crossed your mind that a trip to the grocery store is necessary. that being said, i loved going to "funny people" with you at midnight, even if i am miserable this morning and so very late for work. love, little old me xox
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,Thank you for having an opinion on wedding stuff.  I really want this to be your wedding too so I won't spend hours making "shower poufs" (tissue paper pomanders) if you don't like them.However, I would really like it if we could move along with some of these vendor choices.  The summer is almost over :)XOXO
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • AmiG41209AmiG41209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, I'm SO excited to close on our very own townhouse one week from today!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,   HAPPY 99 DAYS TO GO!!! YAY! Ok, now that that is over.. Im p*ssed that you are golfing on Sunday even though you know my brother is only in town for the weekend! Love, ME!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, I'm really excited to go to dinner with you and my parents tonight.  I hope they give us the ok for a wedding next summer.  If not, I'm ok with that too because either way I'm still marrying you!  Keeping my fingers crossed,Me!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, Although I love the perks of your career, I do NOT love the hours. I feel like I have not seen you in 7382920 days. So, Saturday WILL be dedicated to ME...and only me. Thanks Love you Bye.
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH, Don't complain you have a headache and then don't do anything about it. And I'm still kind of upset that out furniture is not complete and you were way too nice about it. Either way I love you, me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards