Connecticut

Vendor's Rec DJs

Hi everyone, You've all been so great about posting DJ recs and I've created a list based on your posts, but I figured I'd run these by you also, These are my vendor's (Mystic Seaport) recommended DJs: A&B Entertainment, Atlantic Coast Entertainment, Jim Hogan's Music Mix. Any thoughts? Thanks so much! Vanessa

Re: Vendor's Rec DJs

• dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about any of those but we are using David from Powerstation and his phenomenal!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Bert & Vinny from After Hours DJ Entertainment and my Sister will be using Peter from After Hours for her reception.  www.afterhoursdj.com. Good luck with you choice.  S/N
  • CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Peter from After Hours DJ in Enfield...we loved him in person and he came very highly recommend on this board!  We also met with Brendan from A&B Entertainment, and I definitely recommend him as well...he was great and really nice! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • josella58josella58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Dave Gianni from A&B Entertainment and I can't say enough.  We just spoke last night about all the details (my wedding is 29 days away!) and he is SO thorough.Not only does he have an awesome music sense he knows how the whole thing should 'flow' as far as all the events go.  Super detail oriented.  I feel very comfortable having a DJ, that to me, is going above and beyond his duties.He is definitely worth considering!!
  • edited December 2011
    Can't help with any of those , but we used Derek Egerman at the seaport and he is wonderful.  He was a huge help with everything and practically blended in as a guest, chatting it up with everyone.
    Nurse (n.) the person who covers the doctor's gluteus maximus

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Pete from After Hours and all I can say is I LOVE him! He is so accommodating and super sweet! I want to adopt him lol
  • edited December 2011
    We are also working with Dave from A&B Entertainment and he's been great so far!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards