Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

I <3 Louise! Also DressPIB.

I had my second dress fitting yesterday, and I continue to be SO glad I went to Louise! She's doing a wonderful job, and is so much fun to be around during the fittings! I finally put some dress pics in my bio, take a peak if you're interested!Ok, that's three exclamation points in this post...I'll let it slide b/c it's Friday :-).

Re: I <3 Louise! Also DressPIB.

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! So excited for you. I seriously can't wait to see your day come together! (I tried to refrain from using exclamation points, but I'm just too excited about your attire!! <-- Oops, a double there...)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Take a peak"?Really, Salwa?See, should've gotten more sleep (see post above)!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks Little Sweetie!!! Me neither!! (What the hell - exclamation point-away!!)
  • edited December 2011
    Love the dress and shoes.  Perfect. FYI...I really had to restrain myself from using exclamation points. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    You look great in your dress :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the bustle on your dress! <--I don't care! I thought I knew what I wanted for mine, but Louise had other ideas.  Much, much better ideas.  I <heart> Louise.
  • doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress looks great on you and the red shoes are perfect.When I was reading about you shoe buying I had to giggle a bit because I bought 3 pairs of shoes too - except mine are all the same style.  I got my first pair a couple months ago from DSW and decided to get them so they fit snug and I could break them in.  Then at my fitting I decided that they were too tight so I ordered the next 1/2 size up online which fit great.  Then the next day DSW had a $10 off coupon so I ordered yet another pair with the coupon.  Now I have some major shoe returning to do!  :)
  • !l0veJ0hn<3!l0veJ0hn<3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at Louise's yesterday too! it was for my first fitting though. and yes she is awesome! your dress looks fantastic on you and the red shoes do give it a nice pop of color (i may be a little biased though as i have red shoes under my dress too!)
  • edited December 2011
    your dress is gorgeous!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! I do love it. Lol - stupid multiple pairs of shoes! At least you know you can return them :).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards