Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Wedding Pics!

I've been so crazy busy lately, but I thought I should share with the wonderful pictures our AMAZING photographers took. I can't say enough wonderful things about Lori and Chris! www.lorimomberg.com/shows/cruz This is just their favorite pics, but if you go to the shopping cart there is a whole proofset with 1,000 other pictures (it's very overwhelming). I have to get started on my married bio, along with vendor reviews, honeymoon picks and stuff for sale too. Hope you all enjoy these pics!

Re: Wedding Pics!

• Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!! Seriously your wedding looked amazing, and you, GORGEOUS! Your photogs did an awesome job. I especially like the shots outside of First Ave!
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  I love them all.  The colors are just perfect and your dresses are stunning! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • megsticks31megsticks31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!!!!  You looked beautiful Khanh and the photos are awesome!Congrats!
  • doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love your photos and your wedding, and EVERYTHING!  Stunning, inspiring, and b-e-a-utiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous!  I love your dress!  What is the style # of the dress?  I'm looking for a dress like that style and I would like to try it on when I go looking.
  • edited December 2011
    Love it all! You both look amazing, and I love the location shots. First Ave, I told Anwar about that, and he says we might have to get a few shots there too! haha. You looked so gorgeous in both dresses, and of course, LOVE the CL shoes. ;)

Zuma Zoom
  • edited December 2011
    wow, I think your photos are one of my favorite wedding photos of all time!!! I luv them all!!!!! Congrats:)
  • Kambria11Kambria11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked spectacular, such great photos. Congrats!
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it, love it, love it!  I felt like I was there at your wedding.  Everything looked AMAZING!  And I love the little paracel that you had. So pretty!
  • jaitkens23jaitkens23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous!! You looked stunning you are beautiful anyway but you looked like an ideal glowing bride! Loved everything! looks like you guys had a wonderful day and your photographer was fantastic - catched everything so well!!best wishes to you!
  • edited December 2011
    your pictures are amazing!!!! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous photos!  LOVE your shoes and the pics in the carriage w/the parasol. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • treschic4treschic4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone so much for all the lovely compliments! It was such an amazing day and I LOVE our photographers soooo much!! If anyone is looking definitely go with them! You won't regret it! Steph-It was lots of fun to see the photos of First Ave. It was Lori's idea because our hotel is right next to it and it turned out great. You should definitely do it!Thanks again everyone! You guys made my day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards