California-Orange County

HELP I AM LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING VENUE OVER LOOKING THE BEACH

Good Morning, My husband and I are renewing our vows after 25 years and we really want to have our reception over looking the beach or marina some where along the southern california coast. we want a sunset wedding. We would love it to be indoors and some outdoors. Help does anyone have any suggestions. We are having about 85 guests. Our budget is about 13,000.00.
Thanks, Mel

Re: HELP I AM LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING VENUE OVER LOOKING THE BEACH

• Casa Romantica!!! I'm not sure how much it is, but I love the weddings I've seen there. Also, Hotel Laguna I've heard is very affordable.
  • I'm not sure of the price, but I know that weddings at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach are beautiful.

• Cannons in Dana Point is beautiful and up on a cliff overlooking th beach and Marina.

Best wishes.
  • edited July 2012
    Thanks for all your suggestions. I will try all those venues. If you can think of anymore please let me know...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_help-i-am-looking-for-the-perfect-wedding-venue-over-looking-the-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:2a5b20b0-4dbc-413e-b9ba-8ea2851e435cPost:b70ca126-d021-4dd5-bb55-a3c4ded94e73">Re: HELP I AM LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING VENUE OVER LOOKING THE BEACH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for all your suggestions. I will try all those venues. If you can think of anymore please let me know...
    Posted by nadean45[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Look at pacific Villas in Laguna.  They offer a private beach front villa that is gorgeous for small boutique weddings. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_help-i-am-looking-for-the-perfect-wedding-venue-over-looking-the-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:2a5b20b0-4dbc-413e-b9ba-8ea2851e435cPost:a7e5eed0-9d15-4033-b057-6cd514746130">HELP I AM LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING VENUE OVER LOOKING THE BEACH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning, My husband and I are renewing our vows after 25 years and we really want to have our reception over looking the beach or marina some where along the southern california coast. we want a sunset wedding. We would love it to be indoors and some outdoors. Help does anyone have any suggestions. We are having about 85 guests. Our budget is about 13,000.00. Thanks, Mel
    Posted by nadean45[/QUOTE]

<div>Wayfarer's Chappel in Ranchos Palos Verdes is also very nice.</div>
  • Sorry this is so long after your original post, but Wayfarers chapel in Palos Verdes is a hands down winner
  • Historic cottage- san clemente. Im having my wedding there in june

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards