Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

~*Sara*~

I love your dream dress in your siggy, haha.  Have you done any more shopping?  You're probably the one person right now who should be thinking about what your dream dress looks like!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*Sara*~

• McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your siggy made me LOL a few minutes ago!  :P
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Sara, that is hilarious!  I'm surprised that it's not a naked person though!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    lol.  I havent really thought about it much. I decided I need to go once a week until I find the dress though- I guess I need to order it soon. lol- Stace- that reminds me, FI and I have decided that we will in fact do a themed wedding... "No Pants Party". 
  • edited December 2011
    At my old job, there were a lot of guys who liked to joke about National No Pants Day.  And on that day, one of the managers walked around the office with shirt, tie, shoes, and boxers on.  It was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in the office!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Candice, that is HILARIOUS!  I want to get a job there!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    omg!!  I canNOT imgaine any of the managers here doing anything like that!  Too funny!!!
  • edited December 2011
    **hijacks thread like a ninja**OMGWTFBBQ! Still waiting for someone to confirm me as a friend on FB... (ahem Sara!)
  • edited December 2011
    dont kid yourself npalse- you are no friend of mine! J/K!!! no FB at work, and I'm currently trying to sign up for comcast at home so I can finally get on FB!! nice ninja skills by the way.  and just after I took down my ninja siggy...you are sneaky you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards