Ohio-Cincinnati

Just had my trial with Brideface!

I love Nancy. She did a fabulous job on the makeup and even used me as her tester for her new airbrush machine. It feels great and gave great coverage. This was a huge splurge for me but I am so glad I did it. I also bought a new flower for my birdcage veil that they are now selling for pinmeup couture. I cant wait to post the pics. As soon as they are up I will let you know.

Re: Just had my trial with Brideface!

• CincyBride29CincyBride29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did you like the airbrush? I have Nancy booked for my wedding next year and when I went to have my trial done she told me she was getting airbrush. Thoughts? How long did it stay on? Did it feel heavy on your face? So excited for you that you loved your makeup!! TIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    220 Invited image 163 Attending image 57 Declined image 0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Nancy and can't wait to have my trial :) Can't wait to see pics!
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Airbrush is great. Nice and light and stayed on very well. We went out to dinner after the trial and the place we went had no AC. We were burning up for over an hour and I still looked great after. I just posted pics in my bio. There is also new dress pics  under attire.
  • Mrs42509Mrs42509 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love you makeup and your dress!!!  Beautiful!!!
  • AMBN0102AMBN0102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Makeup looks really good!! I also LOVE your dress, it is very very pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the others, the make up and dress both look amazing!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Look at how great you look!!!!!   All your hard work is paying off, sister!!!
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I am super excited. Now to find someone to do alterations since everyone I have been contacting for the last three months has been booked. wish me luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards