Options

An introduction and a question

2»

Re: An introduction and a question

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry Im a no go with recommendations. But Welcome and congrats :)GL with planning these girls really are SUPER helpful

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kgarv22kgarv22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a S&S bride in June.  If you have any questions or want to see some pix, email me at kgarv22 at gmail.com
  • Options
    ldansakldansak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lafemme---I am having the same size wedding you are , on 8/28/2010 and our venue is the pennsylvanian.  I've been to weddings at the Frick and it was gorgeous and I'd also recommend the Carnegie music hall.  The omni is outrageously expensive and is even more than some of you were mentioning. To have ballroom and conjoining room for cocktails it is a min of $45k. I live in baltimore so you are in the same situation that I am, however, I'd suggest you book something quick because lots are filling up!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm super late but I want to say hi & welcome! I am having my reception on the Gateway Clipper and although I'm having a small amount of guests (about 100) I know they can accommodate WAY more than that (they have 3 boats). I'd be happy to send you some info if you're interested. If not, sounds like the ladies have given a lot of really good options :) My fiance is from Chicago! I am going there for my (2nd) shower in a few weeks :)

Vacation

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ldansak, so jealous about the Pennsylvanian!  They were totally booked through summer when I got in touch; same thing with Carnegie Music Hall, unfortunately.kbielak, what a fun idea for your reception!  I'd love to get Gateway Clipper info.  My email address is lafemmerousse at gmail dot com.  Where in Chicago is your fiance from??

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards