California-Inland Empire

Venues???

Driving out to Cali tonight with the fh to look at venues. These are the places that we're planning to go to, let me know if you have any additional info about them or any other suggestions.

Pierre Biane Winery
Crestmore Manor
Corona Heritage Park
Etiwanda Gardens
Falkner Winery

Thanks!

Re: Venues???

• love21400love21400 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mitten building- redlands
    u of r- redlands
    fox events center- redlands
    kimberly crest- redlands
    edwards mansion- redlands
    mission inn- riverside
    castaway- san bernardino

those are the places i know that are close to me. what general area are you looking at?
  • edited December 2011
    I just wen to Falkner Winery yesterday for some wine tasting.  It's a nice quaint winery.  Nothing fancy at all.  It; smore on the rustic side and not a fancy comercialized one.  We took pictures there overlooking the scenery.  I wish I had access to them right now so I could show you.  :(  The scenery is amazing.  It's on top of a hill and you look out onto the the rolling hilsl of wine country!  AMAZING view.  For a wedding, I don't know...I can seew here they set up but the winery is a little small.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Here's the view from Falkner
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we looked into falkner as well. they are nice and the owner seemed really flexible as to work with our budget. the views are awesome, i just wanted something alittle more not so back yardish i guess. we ended up going with wilson creek winery down the street from the faulkner.

let us know how it goes, goodluck!
  • edited December 2011
    Faulkner is ok, but not the prettiest. My favorite is Wilson Creek winery and Ponte winery. The are both in Temecula very close to Faulkner. Im getting married at Lake oak meadow which is an event place right in the middle of temeculas wine country. U should defintley check that out:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards