Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

STD magnets

Anyone have any recommendations? I am bored at work and browsing through the websites. The quality of the magnets seems to vary widely though.  Thanks!

Re: STD magnets

• julieyarzjulieyarz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used magnet street, and loved the quality that we got.  They were also very flexible with making changes to their templates.  We used the mini-magnets.  www.magnetstreet.com
  • edited December 2011
    I second Magnet Street. Love them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing magnet STDs, but I'm DIYing them... let me know if you find any good site for inspiration tho!
  • cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DIY my STD magnets!  So easy!
  • edited December 2011
    cobrien- you did it?! oh! do you have pictures? I wanna see!  I havent eventhought about mine yet, and I want to send them out in November...maybe October
  • snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hadn't planned to do magnets, but when I ordered my (free) STD postcards through VistaPrint, there was an offer for a smaller number of (also free) magnets. We put the postcards in with Christmas cards, and then slipped the magnet in for those people who love us best. =)
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Vistaprint for ours! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara, I don't have a picture on my work computer, when I get home I'll send you one, can I have your email addy? Thx.
  • luv2danz34luv2danz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will go check out those websites now. I dont own a printer so DIY isnt really an option.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got it...you can DD Sara!
  • edited December 2011
    oh- I feel so naughty being a dirty deleter... thank-you!
  • edited December 2011
    I also did mine on VistaPrint.  I got 100 STD postcards and 25 magnets for free!  Shipping was only 4.75 and the magnets look great!  My FI has been taking them with us when we go to friend's and jsut leaving them on the refridgerators.  he thinks it's hilarious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards