Virginia

DOC Review (long)

I posting this at the risk of it being deleted by the knot gods but oh well, I want all the brides in the area to be aware of what I went through with my DOC so you ladies don't use them.I will say my wedding was beautiful and the reception was decorated wonderfully. Kim on the other hand was 2 hours LATE! With no explanation given, I tried to reach her on her phone with no answer, finally got her when I called my parents house trying to find out if she was there yet to pick stuff up for the reception, never got any kind of explanation still as to why she was so late even after I was on the phone crying and stressed about it. Her tardiness caused me to not be able to get a lot of pics. before the ceremony, because we left later than expected after waiting till the very last second we could to leave to get dressed and then waiting even longer for our bouquets that were supposed to be delieved 2 hours earlier at my parents house, so we would have them at the site for pictures. Certain guidelines were not met for my bouquets and when I questioned where the missing things I asked for were she acted like she had NO IDEA what I was talking about! She then walked out checked her notes and said "Oh sorry those were overlooked" mind you these were things we had talked about since the beginning, she talks a good game but did not come through for the most part. The boutonnieres were completely wrong! I told her when reviewing my contract for the last time before the wedding that I requested NO cala lilies and low and behold the guys bouts were cala lilies. My Dad didn't even get his! It was horrible she was the only thing that stressed me out on my wedding day. She was rude to my bridesmaids and basically had everyone in the wedding in stress mode. Even the DJ was talking about her! It was not a good experience. She is the one and only thing I would change about my wedding.

Re: DOC Review (long)

• edited December 2011
    So who, exactly, did you use? 
  • sarnrensarnren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry I thought that was in there. I used mlm events.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, this might get deleted, but I'll add my two cents...A friend of mine used them.  It might even be the same lady.  My friend asked me to help with her programs, guestbook, gift table, etc. so I had to work with her DOC and it was not a pleasant experience to say the least.  Her DOC actually YELLED at me at one point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sarnrensarnren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is the doc at the company, to my knowledge everyone else is an assistant, so I am pretty sure it was the same lady.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, my friend wasn't happy with them.  I'm sorry they stressed you out on your wedding day, but at least you're wedding was beautiful!Def post a review of them on WeddingWire.com to warn other brides.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sarnrensarnren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I did post it on there, and extremly surprised to see the good reviews on her and I am guessing the reason why there are such great ones and no bad ones were because she disputes them and gets them taken down. I got an email saying she is disputing my review! So they took it down for now. I am really pissed about that.I also posted the review on decidio.com, she took it down...so I just put it back up again. It was the same one on both sites that I posted on here.
  • queen6599queen6599 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sooo glad that you posted this. I have been talking to her regardingmy upcoming wedding. Although I am sorry to that she dampened your day, I am glad to hear about her before I decided to sign a contract with her. Thank you so much for this!!!!! 
  • sarnrensarnren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad I could help!
  • nluvbride09nluvbride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She probably wrote the good reviews herself.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards