Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Melissajoy!

First off- congrats on your wedding- you looked beatiful and it looked like you all had so much fun!!  I was just checking out your pro pics and honestly LOVED all the cape details you brought in.  My wedding is on 8/29- home stretch now!  I had a few questions, where did you get your programs done?  I used the starfish on my invites- and the programs would match perfectly!  Also, the lobster cookies- where did you get those?!  I can't believe I'm a month out...so much to do still :)Thanks so much in advance for your help!!Shannon

Re: Melissajoy!

• edited December 2011
     I did most of the details myself-I designed the programs and menu cards and printed on my home computer...The lobster cookies were made by The Dennis Inn -they have a catering division Treats Catering. Not sure if they would do just those for you.They were BY FAR cheaper than others that I found-I believe $1.50 vs. $4.50 at other places!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! The Dennis Inn is actually doing our rehersal dinner catering so I wonder if they could do these too! I will have to ask now :) Do you mind me asking how you got the starfish picture? I have googled images and can't find one where I can change colors etc. TIA! Shannon
  • edited December 2011
    I have the image on my home computer, when I get home I can email it to you.Where is your wedding and rehearsal dinner?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Melissa! Thank you that would be great! My email is sljohnsen at comcast dot net. I need to start that fun project this weekend!! My future in-laws rented a house right on Mayflower beach for 2 weeks- they have ton of family flying in from Ireland..so it will be perfect. Treats is catering our rehersal at the house- nice and low key can't wait! Our church is in Mashpee, reception is at the ridge club in sandwich- but we love the Dennis area so much :) Thanks again Melissa!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards