Michigan-Lansing

Vendor Reviews--East Lansing

This is my first time posting, but I just wanted to give you my thoughts on my vendors from my East Lansing/Lansing wedding.ReceptionWalnut Hills Country Club: A+Very easy to work with. The event coordinator was very helpful and willing to work with us. We were very happy with how everything turned out. During the reception waiters were very attentive to the guests. CakeA Piece O Cake: AOur wedding cake turned out great and was made exactly as we had discussed. Photographer Marvin Hall Photography A+ We have been so happy with our wedding pictures! Marvin is an excellent photographer and great to work with. He likes to get to know his clients before the big day during the engagement and bridal portrait sessions which really made us very comfortable the day of the wedding. He went above and beyond our expectations. mhphoto.bizDjJumpstart Dj's : AJumpstart did a great job! The dance floor was never empty! We were so happy given the fact that we fired our first DJ, Proformance DJ's of Jackson, for not working with us. I would not recommend Proformance DJ's. Jumpstart was professional and easy to work with. FloristBancroft Flowers: AWe were happy with how the flowers looked. Bancroft was friendly and very perosnable! I went in there many times to discuss my flowers and they were always very willing to help.Chair CoversDoves in Flight: B-I was very happy with how the chair covers looked but I was not happy when I did not recieve my $200 deposit back becuase some of the chair covers had been taken off the chairs! I thought this was ridiculous given the fact that we already paid $4.00 a chair cover. There  is no way chair covers are going to look perfect after a wedding reception.  I feel she just made excuses to keep the deposit money. Hair/Make-upPanopoulos Salon: AGreat! I loved how my hair turned out. Lauren, the stylist, listened to what I wanted and it turned out great.

Re: Vendor Reviews--East Lansing

• jeanlee123jeanlee123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I am considering A Piece O'Cake. How did it taste? I know they look great, but I hope they taste good too.
  • hamil249hamil249 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The cake tasted great! We got a lot of complements. We had multiple flavors, vanilla, chocolate and raspberry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards