Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews 2

Robbie Banks, Make-Up - A+Robbie used to be a consultant for Lancome, but now works for herself.  She and a friend came to our house and did makeup for 10 of us.  They did airbrush and regular at a very reasonable price.  They were very professional and did an excellent job on everyone.Kenneth's, Hilliard - AWe all thought they did a great job on everyone.  My hair did not stay in place like I'd hoped it would, but it was pouring rain.Columbus Coach - A-They were easy to work with and were able to move things around so I could get the limo bus I wanted.  The bus looked great and the driver did his job.  I was a little disappointed in the personality of the driver, we thought he was a little rude when he should have been enjoying the festivities.  We also confirmed the time twice for 1:30, but he stilled showed up at 1.OSU Browning Amphitheatre and The Shoe - A-Had we gotten to use this space that day, it would have been perfect.  They allowed us rehearsal space for Friday and enough time Saturday.  You have to do your research for the fine details, nobody hands you the info you'll need.  As for The Shoe, they were super easy to work with.  It poured all day for our wedding, but stopped right after and they were still waiting for us to come take pictures.St. Stephens, Campus, Rev George Glazier - A+We used Rev Glazier because we wanted to do a ceremony incorporating both Catholic traditions and Jewish traditions.  He was more than accomodating, and allowed us to do as we wanted.  When it rained, he had the church cleaned Friday night and allowed us to put up our Huppah inside the church as we had planned for the Amphitheatre on Saturday.  He did a beautiful ceremony and people were commenting on it all evening.

Re: Vendor Reviews 2

• Options
    shlittertootsshlittertoots member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for a makeup artist who travels to do my makeup and my bridal party--and everyone that is recommended on here is already booked for my date (or too expensive)  Could I get the contact info for Robbie Banks?  I would be so grateful!  TIA!  oh, do you remember her pricing?  thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    shlittertootsshlittertoots member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, my email would help...it's mararye44@hotmail.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    luebke.3luebke.3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent you the info!