Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Maggie Sottero: Kameryn

I am trying on dresses in a couple of weeks when I visit my friends and family in CA. I really like this dress from the website, and have tried on other dresses by this designer that I really liked, but weren't "the one". Does anyone know if this is a 2009 design?http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=S5182
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Maggie Sottero: Kameryn

• Options
    I don't think it's a 2009 design, I saw it on the website in 2008.
  • Options
    It might be Spring 09, but I doubt it. I also saw it on the Maggie site in late 2008.
  • Options
    Yep, I saw it on the site last summer/fall, I believe. I will say, I was disappointed with it in person...I thought it was going to be a pretty lace overlay, and it looked more like netting. But who knows, you may love it :)
  • Options
    Thanks Arm! I have a feeling that I may have already tried it on..haha. Love that! It seeming like netting was my one complaint. I love the lace on a lot of the Casablance dresses, but there is no ruching and no lace up back. Any suggestions?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I don't know if it's a 2009 design or not... but you should absolutely try it on. It isn't impressive on the rack, but it's a million times better once you try it on. It was really comfortable, has an amazing train, and the lace up back is beautiful.
  • Options
    it's def a 2008...and its very hard to get...i had to be put on a waitlist for 8 weeks just to try on the sample gown...it comes in this tuesday, so i am very excited to try it on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards