Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

on a roll

It's been awhile since I've posted! I see there are many new "faces" on here as well! I had a little bit of a break down the other week because I had been feeling like there was still lots to do and I felt like I could barely enjoy the wedding planning. I've been able to cross off lots on my list so I feel much better and I can't believe how fast these past few months have gone by. I recently finished: .My table numbers .My invites were all just sent out ( a little bit later than planned but everyone coming is in Ohio or southern Michigan so they all received theirs within a couple of days) .My favors .My wedding website for guests to view .The bridesmaids jewelry arrived (seller on Etsy! They turned out great!!) .went over ceremony with minister . I think I may have found my musicians as well just waiting to here back if it's for sure. . and today I finally have a tasting with the caterer to finalize the menu! Whoooo hooo September 12th, here we come! Sorry for rambling on, but writing everything out and telling you all made me feel even more accomplished! ha ha.

Re: on a roll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great Job!!! Isn't it a great feeling to cross things off your list?! It's almost here... good luck! :)
  • Options
    stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What Etsy artist did you use for your jewelry? I'm trying to find someone to make a nice piece for my SIL (aka MOH)
  • Options
    lavrillavril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! We're date twins :) I was feeling just the same as you too! I just got my invites out about a week ago and was freaking out about them! It can be so stressful. Then I randomly found my bridesmaids jewelry when I wasn't even looking for it, and just booked the music this week. It sounds like we're close on our timeline, haha. Best of luck w/ all the planning!!!!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
    ?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
    Trying to start our family since 2010
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my tasting today and it went very well. The food was delicious!!!!!!! I am working with a catering company way up north near troy ohio. Mrs. B's. I have had such a good experience with them so far I can't wait to eat at the wedding! Stosha1 I used RachelleD.etsy.com She was great to work with! Lavril - I'm glad someone else was feeling the same way! I hope I don't get in any more slumps. It helps once a lot starts getting crossed off then it's easier to relax. What kind of musicians are you having for your ceremony?
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am right there with you both. I am Sept 11th. I was seriously slacking a few weeks ago and started to panic. We had to get things done. We are just now missing our table numbers, candy for candy bar, the printing of menu cards and programs. The rest is done. I am super happy.  I am sure more will come up, but I am feeling much better at this moment.
  • Options
    stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kel: We decided to use Vistaprint for our programs. They were cheaper than even buying the kit from Michaels and DIY. Just a suggestion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards