Ohio-Cincinnati

AW: Sneek Peak Pictures

I am back from the wedding, which was absolutely perfect!  I can't have imagined a better day.  I will post reviews of our vendors soon.  They were all fabulous and excellent.  My absolute favorite vendors were our florist: Courtenay Lambert, makeup artist: Nancy Dawson and photographer: Geri Ciulla.  They all rocked it out!Geri sent me a sneek peak slideshow of our pictures.  We absolutely adore them and are waiting in agony to get the rest back.  I wanted to share them with you but also so you guys can see how fabulous she is.http://www.ciullaphotography.com/darkroom/share/?client/vanessaandandy
**Vanessa**

My Blog

Re: AW: Sneek Peak Pictures

• edited December 2011
    your pictures are beautiful!!! it looks like you had a fun day and you look great! where did you get your hair piece? I love it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    Your pics are great!!! And to have such a beautiful day....lucky girl! :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!!!!!  Looks like you two had a blast!!
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! I was excited to see soem with the St. Paul's. What was thrown at you when you left? The photog was great (sadly I already have mine booked)! Looks like a fab wedding and reception:)
  • edited December 2011
    Emily - I got my hair piece at Claire's in Kenwood.  I actually had such a hard time finding a hair piece that was nice but not gaudy and that wasn't expensive. vaughnar - We had lavendar thrown at us.  The church won't allow rice or bird seed.  You probably read all this in the handbook they give you.  We went with lavendar because it is similar size and shape to rice but doesn't have the issues rice does and the purple went with our theme.  However this totally didn't go as planned.  Instead of people throwing it up they threw it AT us so you would be surprised how getting pelted by lavendar isn't quite that enjoyable.  I had lavendar in my mouth, hair, handfuls down my dress, it was quite interesting.  But at the end of the day I wouldn't have changed it because we have great pictures from it and it was really funny.
    **Vanessa**

My Blog
  • DeLovely2009DeLovely2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SO good to see another Geri Wedding!! Your pictures look wonderful!
  • Dani3679Dani3679 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are goregous!  Looks like you guys had a blast, and your DH seems like a really funny guy!!  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful. Congrats on your big day!
  • edited December 2011
    Vanessa - I love your pictures!  They are so beautiful!  Everything looks like it turned out wonderfully.  Congratulations!!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics!  You looked beautiful and I love your bouquet!
  • weaveralweaveral member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those look great! I'm jealous! I'm still waiting for my sneak peak from Geri and I got married a week before you!
  • edited December 2011
    weaveral - oops, she actually told me she doesn't normally do sneek peaks.  But my husband is a huge ham and we were up for anything so she went ahead and did it for us.  Having a sneek peak is actually making it agony to get the rest since I have seen some :)  You'll get to see them all at once!
    **Vanessa**

My Blog
  • futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_matching-dresses-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:ee43dda0-68b8-4d2e-910b-fb7c9979250bPost:199f82eb-5007-406d-ae61-8f424d7a4254">Re: Matching Dresses and Shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please let your girls pick their own black shoes - to potentially save money (and wear again) and so they get shoes that are comfortable for them!
    Posted by gundy21[/QUOTE]

i agree with my fellow 4/11 bride gundy.

PLEASE let them choose their own shoes!!!!!!!! i dont even remember what color shoes my girls wore (except one of my BMs got hot pink like me)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards