Michigan-Lansing

Downtown Lansing

Has anyone here had their wedding reception at the Lansing Center or the Radisson?  I am trying to find some of the more cost-effective reception sites in the area, as our ceremony at the Capitol Building is probably going to be quite a bit more than we thought.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Downtown Lansing

• luceromoluceromo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Capitol too!!  We are having our reception at the Radisson, we found that it was a little more reasonable than the Lansing Center and downtown close to the Capitol.
  • jeajarjeajar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at the Lansing Center and most of our out-of-town guests stayed at the Radisson.  We worked with Kate Linske and Kyrie Elliott from the Lansing Center. Together they worked with all of our requests and the reception was amazing. I even changed the floor plan on the Thursday before the event, and everything was in place.  As for the Radisson, if you choose to go with them -- ask for Kate Venn. She is one of the event coordinators. We had such a pleasant experience working with her.  She helped us plan a welcome reception for our out-of-towners and made sure the staff did everything possible to accommodate our guests.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG I woul dlove to have our wedding at the capitol! Is that really expensive and how hard is it to get? That'll be soooo beautiful!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards