Florida-West Coast

Yacht/starship Tampa

Has anyone ever had a yacht wedding ceremony on the starship? I'm traveling from I Diana to FL with about 8 of us total. We were wanting to rent the deck for 30min to an hour to have the ceremony and then join the public cruise dinner. We can't book the deck until 60 days prior, because their main focus is renting out the entire boat. If they don't rent out the entire boat for that day 60 days prior, they schedule public dinner cruises.

Anyone else had to deal with this? :/

Re: Yacht/starship Tampa

• I didnt deal with this but I went on the cruise while a party was occuring. They sectioned off a little area for the reception. With a small guest count I think you'd be fine either way if you're planning to do the public cruise. There is a lovely outdoor space next to the aquarium and history center where you could have the ceremony then walk over to the starship for the reception.

HTH
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Just really sucks I can't reserve anything until 60 days prior. Not even dinner on the public cruise :/
  • Yes I know :( But the upside is you could check out Starlite cruises.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Oh my goodness! I never saw that one! I love it, I emailed them to see if the date is available. Thank you so much!
  • I recently went to a wedding on Starliteand it was beautiful! Good luck!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • No problem at all! Glad I could help :)
  • Hi If you only have 8 people we can accommodate you and your guests on your own private yacht with an intimate dinner and music. We provide entertainment and any other things you need taken care of. Please contact me for more details. Thanks aliciafaungmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards