California-San Diego

Hair?

I have been refered to two people to do my hair on my wedding day.  Tomas and Becky I believe they are both from the Fredrick Michael Salon. Any recommendations? The problem is that I am currently in ND, military spouse, and will not be in SD until the week of my wedding, so any and all recommendations are welcome :)

Re: Hair?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to be using the gal who is my normal stylist, her name is Barbara and she works at Avia Salon in Grossmont Center.  She is absolutely wonderful and LOVES doing updos (I've had several done from her for other events).
  • Hollie27Hollie27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Erica Highfill from Beauty Ever After for my wedding last October.  Her prices are very reasonable and she did a wonderful job.  My hair stayed picture perfect from start to finish, even with all the dancing.  http://www.beautyeverafter.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the recommendations I will look into them.
  • stacia52stacia52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the recommendation for Erica Highfill from BeautyEverAfter!  Erica did my hair for my wedding a week ago and everyone loved it, including my makeup artist who took a picture in case she ever needed to have her hair done up again. :)  My hair stayed perfect the entire night and I couldn't have been happier with it.  Erica is really sweet and does great work.  Good luck!
  • vivsvivs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married and used rebecca. You will not be sorry, she did a fantastic job on my wedding!
  • K_sdK_sd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ,
    Try Mish Mucho. She works at disconnected salon and wedding hair is her thing. She is a total sweet heart! Wink

Check out her awesome portfolio:

www.mishmucho.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards