California-Northern
Options

Welcome letter/OOT Bags

What did you put/are you putting in yours?Any ideas for what to put in OOT bags?
Dancing Through Life
BabyFruit Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker
Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
EDD 10-28-12

Re: Welcome letter/OOT Bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are ours, with pics of what we put in them and what our welcome letter said:http://stefaniek.blogspot.com/2008/08/oot-goodness-part-deux.htmlHere is the DIY project of making the bags: http://stefaniek.blogspot.com/2008/06/oot-goodness.htmlHTH!  GL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Beezo23Beezo23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to put bottled water, cheez-its (my fave), FI's favorite chips (TBD), red vines, Ghiradelli chocolates, and tylenol-for the next day!  We're just writing a simple 'hello' letter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brown gable boxes with:Envelope containing welcome letter, things-to-do letter, and a business card with the names and numbers of myself, my fiance, and our parents2 bottles of waterTrail mix2 granola barsCandy (SweetTarts, box of Nerds)4 Ghiradelli chocolatesMini box of altoidsPack of Orbit gum2 each of individually wrapped packages of Advil, Tylenol, and Alka-SeltzerI think that's everything!  HTH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    definetly put a list of where local things are like: nearest coffee shop, drugstore, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are all really great ideas!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a 'hangover kit' with a couple waters, cookies from Woodland Cookie Company, a vial of Skyy Vodka paired with pre-measured bloody mary mix in a plastic bottle with our monogram on it and a bride and groom stirrer. We are including probably Advil and Alka Seltzer, and I think that's probably it.
  • Options
    DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! This is all a huge help! Stef...your bags turned out great...I wish I would've thought of something like that months ago!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards