New York-Long Island
Options

Help! Need a bridal shower site on Long Island

Hey Girls,

I live in North Carolina and will be getting married in Raleigh in June.  Most of my extended family lives in Queens and Long Island, so I'm having my bridal shower in New York so my grandmas and aunts can make it.

Obviously I can't go up there to check places out, so I REALLY appreciate your suggestions on places to hold a bridal shower luncheon for approximately 50 people on a Saturday in March.

Like many, I'm a budget minded bride, and the motto is definitely "the cheaper the better."

Thanks,
Maureen

Re: Help! Need a bridal shower site on Long Island

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what the prices for either are, but Honu and Prime in Huntington are both lovely, and Huntington is relatively convenient to most of LI and shouldn't be too far east for your Queens guests.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chat Noir is about 20 minutes from Queens, located in Rockville Centre long island

Its a little French tea house, PERFECT for a bridal shower 

I dont know how budget friendly it is, but it is so quaint ..you feel like you teleported to France 

Little couches with dainty little tea pots and cups, and the food is consistently delicious

Im not doing a Bridal shower, but if it were me (and Im frugal, with a capital F) it would be there 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards