Ohio-Northeast
Options

Church Help

I've posted once before reguarding this but I'm going to try again. I need help finding a church. We need a church that allows outside pastors. Does anyone know of a church like this in the Akron/Cuyahoga Falls vacinity? Even around green/uniontown area? Thanks so much!

Re: Church Help

• Options
    jchapman330jchapman330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem, different area. I started cold calling every church in the phone book until i found one. I know that stinks but I was NOT having anyone else in the world marrying us!
  • Options
    CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    small world, I am having the same issue. I agree I just started calling. So far the best I can find are church that will allow them to do a "joint" ceremony... but I plan to keep trying. I am looking on the east side. Here are a list of churches someone gave me that are on the West Side not sure if they will help but its a start. I just started asking people if they said no, "do you have any recommendations on churches that may." Grand Pacific Chapel - North OlmsteadOld Stone Church - *** this is the one I am working on now hopefully it will work outThat's all I got ... GL.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I have done the phone book thing with no results. However I'm in an area that is easily accessible from a large radius. So I'm trying to make sure I dont miss anything. I hope you guys find something, keep me posted : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JChapman....where did you end up finding one at? My area code is 330....thought maybe we were in the same area by your sn.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The church on the circle in Tallmadge. You have to bring your own officiant.
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yesican220yesican220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Church at Stony Hill in Hinckley (it is maybe a mile from I-71).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards