New York-New York City

why do thread titles keep disappearing?

i haven't been on the knot in forever, and i'm wondering why when i go on the nyc boards, the thread titles disappear and i am only left to link on the thread author's name.  is this happening to anyone else? how do you fix it? it's only a problem on the ny boards

Re: why do thread titles keep disappearing?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_why-do-thread-titles-keep-disappearing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:55698b87-7d0f-45c9-b041-06a07389aa21Post:bc2c26f5-682c-40cd-a0e2-f0e6561e7753">why do thread titles keep disappearing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i haven't been on the knot in forever, and i'm wondering why when i go on the nyc boards, the thread titles disappear and i am only left to link on the thread author's name.  is this happening to anyone else? how do you fix it? it's only a problem on the ny boards
    Posted by drevil[/QUOTE]

I have been having the same problem with ALL boards the past few weeks. Thought it was just me!
  • I've seen it in many boards. I asked a question in one board and it disappeared. Really annoying.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was having the same problem for the past two months! I was using Internet Explorer but I am finally able to see everything using Firefox.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards