Michigan-Lansing

Rehersal Dinner

Hi All - I am getting married and reception at Kellogg, lots of OOT guests...any EL recommendations for rehersal dinners?? Thanks!!

Re: Rehersal Dinner

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You could try Dublin Square, they have a few rooms or Spartan Hall of Fame Cafe on Lake Lansing Rd, they also have a private room.
  • edited December 2011
    Very unconventional, if you were a student, but we had ours in the backroom at Harpers. My MOH liked it so much her and her soon to be hubby booked it for their rehersal dinner. They were super accomodating and the food was great.
  • lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know pizza house is a really affordable and popular option out that way. I've also seen positive reviews for Chammps.
  • edited December 2011
    Dublin Square is such a cool place.We had ours @ Clara's Lansing Station.  SO yummy and a really cool location.  You should check it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing ours at Old Chicago Pizza in Okemos, the prices and food our great!!!
  • Anniee1963Anniee1963 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Jimmy's Pub on Chandler Rd. The staff was so accomodating, and we had own room to ourselves. Everybody loved the food as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Cottage Inn. It was a flat rate for a buffet and they let us take all the pizza that was left over with us afterward! They were great!
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Beggar's Banquet for our dinner last month and loved it! We chose 3 meal options, 2 wines, and dessert. We had our own room with a bartender. The service was excellent (they turned the air up and music down) and the waitstaff was unobtrusive. I highly recommend them.
  • edited December 2011
    DUBLIN SQUARE!!!! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    The Harrison Road House....its right next door to the Kellogg and has a great MSU vibe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards