Favors

Poll: Wedding Colors

What are your wedding colors? Are you incorporating them into your favors?

Re: Poll: Wedding Colors

• edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors?   Black and White with a pale pink accentAre you incorporating them into your favors?  Sort of. We are giving each guest a white raspberry cupcake.  It kind of incorporates the colors since there will be a black and white sticker on box. 
  • edited December 2011
    wine and light pink I made homemade limoncello so we had someone design labels for the bottles with those colors in it
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! Im thinking about light pink and white or beige . Im not quite sure yet. Any suggestions?
  • KrisRose821KrisRose821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black Green and PinkHavent quite decided on our favors yet, but I assume we'll be incorporating them somehow. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are peacock blue, pear green and chocolate brown. We're giving chocolate turtles as favors along with a note that a donation has been made to the sea turtle center on the island. We'll package the turtles in our colors.
  • MrsK09MrsK09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    White, silver and a light aqua color (David's Bridal calls it Pool) and we did use those colors in our favors, I hand beaded snowflake ornaments for all our guests and I used beads in all those colors.  They took FOREVER and I wouldn't recommend doing them unless you have a LOT of time on your hands or a LOT of help!  (I'm a teacher so I got them all done during summer break!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors were a deep purple and fuschia for accenting (David's Bridal calls them regency and azalea - only regency does photograph a blue-tone under certain lighting). We incorporated the colors everywhere we could imagine. For our favors which were giant gourmet cookies, we used large organza bags that alternated colors between hot pink and purple. Good luck planning!
  • edited December 2011
    plum purple, champagne and chocolate(espresso)Yes, somehow we're incorporating the colors with our favors.  We're having a photobooth and they have frames we are purchasing and we're going to put something on the frame and/or have the direction where to take the photos at and those are designed with our colors...
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding colors are an apple green, pink, and silver.  I hope to incorporate them in my reception decorating.  Haven't gotten that far in my process yet.....just a dream right now!!  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    1. Our colors are brown with fall accent colors.2. and our favors are choc covered pretzels.
    Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I have always dreamed of having a fall wedding, and that is just what I'm having! My love for the season has definitely influenced the colors I've chosen, which are; Burgundy, Gold, Brown, Burnt Orange, Butterscotch and Cream. I do plan to incorporate my chosen colors into my favors in some way. My favors also stick with the fall theme. I will be giving out caramel apples, which will be wrapped in cellophane and tied with twine. Attached to the twine will be a paper leaf in one of my wedding colors with a line of lyrics from our wedding song, our names, and the wedding date written in gold lettering.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • lhaberli75lhaberli75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Black with Hot Pink accentsAre you incorporating them into your favors?  I am going to use the pink for the favors.
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding colors are black, white and silver.  We probably wont do favors unless they're food.
  • meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our colors were Navy Blue and Lime green. We encorporated it slightly in everything. The bridesmaid dress were navy with lime green sashes. The writting was all done in Navy instead of black and the invite had a green sash around it. The cake had a green ribbon on it and so on. So it was used but very suttle.
  • edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Ours were red, white, and black Are you incorporating them into your favors? Yes, we gave out puzzles on white papers with a golf tee attached (with our names and the wedding date) and little red bags with Skittles in them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I finally decided my colors, which was an ordeal in itself. I am doing champagne and black with deep red accents. I am not sure where I will incorporate them into my favors, but I imagine somewhere.
  • edited December 2011
    Our colours are cream yellow, navy blue and light pink. My favours will be small pieces of fudge from a candy factory near my hometown (also owned by friends of mine) and I plan to have the favour box and the other items on the dinner tables all relate to my wedding colours - ie. cream yellow bows on the favour boxes, blue centrepieces, pink napkins, etc. Good luck with your planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are black and white with hints of red, and we're going to have matchbooks from The Knot store in red and black.
  • edited December 2011
    My girls are wearing a beautiful deep purple Love by Enzoani dress. It has a jeweled high waist band with greys and clear, so I'm going to apply that in there. Also my favorite color is red, so I am putting a little bit of that in there with the reception centerpieces and rose petals everywhere. We're going with the romantic themed wedding :)
  • apayne29058apayne29058 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our colors are hot pink and black with a little bit of white here and there. we're doing a candy table with pink and white candy with little hot pink drawstring bags to put it in. we're doing bubbles with pink and black ribbons tied to them and we may do cookies as favors too depending on how much time and money we have left.
  • AF318AF318 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are a royal blue and lime green and we're going to do koozies for our favors. Royal blue koozies with our names and the date in lime green!
  • edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Dark Blue, White, & SilverAre you incorporating them into your favors? We are doing a candy buffet using all 3 colors, and possibly a cookie favor in a few of the colors.
  • edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Burgundy and ivory as our main colors, with metallic gold for accents and ecru for all paper goods.Are you incorporating them into your favors? In a major way.  We are using 4x4x3" brushed metallic gold gift boxes tied with an ivory bow (the bow on the top of the box is a flower-shaped jordan almond holder).  The favors inside are nestled in burgundy tissue paper and there is a diamond-shaped ecru card on top of the tissue paper with  "thank you" and a stamped picture of birds in a tree on it.  It's been a major pain in the butt, but I have almost finished them, and they really are looking great!!!
  • edited December 2011
    we are doing ivory, wine and gold accents (burgundyish). Ivory because I'm a mom of 2 and not your typical "blushing" bride (lol). Wine and gold because they are perfect fall colors and we are getting married October 09. We are making candle favors with ivory tulle and wine and gold ribbons, so our colors are definitely part of our favors!!
  • edited December 2011
    main color is pink, with black and gold accents. i havent totally decided on favors yet but it will be some kind of candy i can buy in bulk, most likely jelly beans or m&ms, that will be pink.
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors were light pink and taupe. We had an early October wedding and our favors were carmel apples wrapped in cellophane and tied with a light pink ribbon.
  • emzielinskiemzielinski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Colors - Deep Red and Tangerine Favors - Local candymaker truffles in box wrapped with red cardstock and orange ribbon (pic in bio)
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are fuschia and sunset orange with a deep purple accent. Our favors are two mexican wedding cakes in a rectangle box-the box has a fuschia and purple ribbon wrapped around it with an orange tag that has the initial A, our names and "all you need is love" on it. They are really cute!
  • mcclurekelleymcclurekelley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colors:  pear green, khaki & lavender Favors & the colors together?  Possibly.  We are giving away tins of a homemade spice rub.  We'll make a label for the tin and will more than likely have the colors in there somehow.  But I'm not too worried if we don't. 
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors were white and all different shades of pink....the favors were in clear brandy snifters with pink and white peanut m&ms, a piece of white tulle, and a pink ribbon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards