Wisconsin
Options

Wedding Connection Photography**HELP NEEDED**

I am thinking about booking Wedding Connection Photograhpy for my wedding. I just wanted to find out if anyone has heard anything good or bad about them. I appreciate the help! Thanks!!!!

Re: Wedding Connection Photography**HELP NEEDED**

• Options
    mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never even heard of them, but I can recommend a couple others.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.  It is really hard to pick a photographer because there are so many to choose from.
  • Options
    mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend CaseyBower Photography - Carrie is sweet as can be and does beautiful work.  I think she only does a limited number of weddings per year so it would depend on your date.  Jenica also does beautiful work, but she just took a new job so I'm not quite sure of her situation.  She helped Carrie with my wedding.  I'm also a fan of Molly's style from MThreeStudio.  I stalk her photography blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will look into those ideas. I appreciate the suggestions and help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Connection was decent in the 80s, but Ken's Digital Photography is great if you want traditional and Dennis Felber is great if you want photojournalistic.  I've had friends use both and loved them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards