Maryland-Baltimore

sorry to ask again about nails

Im going to check out Nail Trix (thanks smange) but FI's family lives in northern balto county and harford co....i was trying to make it easier for them so they don't have to drive so far, then drive home, then drive back again for the rehearsal....any good places in white marsh/perry hall area...or even towson...looking for a place that can take a large group (12) and is not woah expensive...so like 38-40 for mani AND pedi.TIA!

Re: sorry to ask again about nails

• edited December 2011
    I need a good rec. for a nail place in Balt. County/Harf. County too.  I was going to go to Kim's Nail and Spa in White Marsh on Honeygo Blvd. but I'm not sure.  Went there once for a wedding, it was decent, not too pricey but that was over 3 yrs ago.  I think they only have like 6 pedicure chairs though..so that doesn't exactly help you. 
  • edited December 2011
    Glad I could help!  (I'm actually going there today for a pre-bachelorette mani/pedi) However, I am of no help for the new nail question.  Sorry.
  • edited December 2011
    I think I am going on Saturday to check it out...honestly if it's reall nice and I cant find anything else I am booking it...the majority of us live close to it that I wont feel too bad!
  • edited December 2011
    If you are going to make an appointment for Saturday (which you should), ask for Paula or Trang.  They're my favorite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards