Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I don't wanna....

I don't wanna go to Jazzercise tonight.I also don't wanna have green beans and fish instead of homemade mac and cheese for dinner.You don't wanna....?

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

Re: I don't wanna....

• Options
    I don't wanna grow up 'cause I'm a Toys-R-us kid. A million toys at Toys-R-Us that I can play with. From bikes to train to video games, it's the biggest toy store there is. I don't wanna grow up 'cause if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys-R-us kid.
  • Options
    ...work.  Too obvious?
  • Options
    finish laundrycleaning the downstairs bathroomvacuum and mop
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    You have jazzercize near you!  So jealous!!! I jazzercized in college, but there's nothing that works with my work sched./commute :(
    No amount of education could convince Betty to be nice to possums
  • Options
    I don't wanna go to the library today. I wanna full day off work.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    ...just wanna bang on the drum all day.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    I don't wanna work anymore. Not today, ever. I don't wanna go to the smoky print office down the street tomorrow to get my invite pieces cut. I hope they don't smell like cigarettes when I pick them up.
  • Options
    ...just wanna bang on the drum all day. For the longest time I thought it was "I just want to bang on your tounge all day."  I also thought it went "Secret...Aaaaasian Man, secret....Aaaaasian man."Jazzercise is awesome, there's a little old lady in my class that has more energy than two of me.  She's my idol.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Sit at my desk for the next 3 hours.  I also don't want to work on the spreadsheet I should be doing right now.
  • Options
    I don't wanna wait until 7 for my knottie GTG
  • Options
    I don't wanna work.I don't wanna eat my little bag of fruit and veggies instead of a bag of chips or a cupcake.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I don't wanna drive 45 minutes to go to dinner tonight, but DH is pretty excited about this place.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I don't wanna clean my housegive my rabbbit a bathworkout
  • Options
    Errrr, rabbit
  • Options
    I don't wanna go to my meeting that's scheduled for RIGHT NOW!  I'm just going to sit her a little longer, 'cuz I wanna.
  • Options
    I don't wanna go home to a house with a bedroom that only has 3 walls because I had a mold problem and the stupid maintenance workers decided to take down the wall then tell me they didn't have all the materials to fix it so they won't be able to start work on the wall for another 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Huh.  I'm paying 99 for unlimited June through September (they have 5 classes a week).  And our instructor is pretty good - I mean, its definately no boot camp but my HRM says I burn about 500 calories on average in class.

• Options
    You bathe your rabbits, ricksang? I don't wanna study. I don't wanna take my final tomorrow or go to work fri or sat- I just wanna go to the beach.
  • Options
    Yep. He poops on newspaper so I have to wash the ink off his fur. He hates me afterwards.
  • Options
    I don't wanna.... plan the retreat for a board I am on that I'm already regretting and am committed to for another year.I don't wanna... even try to check into the gross old motel we're supposed to stay in for FI's cousin's wedding this weekend.  My parents live 40 minutes away, let's just stay there and be done with it.  I'm so desperate I even offered to be DD both nights!I don't wanna... make the 38 calls I need to make by approximately yesterday.I don't wanna... figure out what to eat for lunch.  Although I may try Famima! again.  It's this new chain that seems to me like a cross between Japanese convenience stores and French tabacs.
  • Options
    LOL on the rabbit washing... I don't know why, but I find this really funny :)
  • Options
    Pack any more. I hate moving!
  • Options
    How old is your rabbit? Mine are litter box trained- I have given one of mine a bath before but he is special needs and occasionally drips or has diarrhea.
  • Options
    I don't wanna workout tonight.  And I probably won't.
  • Options
    I don't wanna pack myself, my daughter, and my BF...but I do want to go on the vacation all the packing is for, so oh well.I also don't want to do pretty much everything else I need to get done before we leave on Saturday morning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    CSNova...I wuv ur kitteh!  She's/he's very pretty!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    I don't wanna have spaghetti squash for dinner.  I too want mac n cheese or chicago deep dish pizza.  Someone brought left overs into the lunch room and I so resisted the temptation.  I don't feel great about that yet.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    spend time with my FMIL and FSIL this weekend.
  • Options
    I also don't want to leave the dog with FMIL because hates dogs and I know she won't play with her, but I have no choice because BF was supposed to find someone BEFORE we took the dog, and he didn't. Why are all mine things I have to do because BF didn't do what he was supposed to? Not cool.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I miss Chicago Deep Dish pizza. 

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards