West Virginia
Options

New to WV, bridal salon recs?

Hi all!I'm new to WV, just moved to Morgantown. My fiance is doing the grad school thing at WVU. I'm trying to find bridal salons or dress shops in the area. The wedding is actually going to be in Michigan (where we're both originally from), but it would be nice to find something local, so I don't have to deal with driving hours and hours for a fitting or over the phone stuff. Any recommendations?Thanks!

Re: New to WV, bridal salon recs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're in Morgantown, Classic Bridal is definitely a great place to start you're dress shopping! I got my dress there (first one I put on!) and the owner is fabulous! The retailer actually sent the wrong size dress and she jumped through hoops to make sure MY dress got here in a timely manner! They have shoes, jewelry, bridemaids dresses...etc!! However, explaining where it is...um, if you have any idea where Tony's Street Dreamz is in Star City...you follow that road around a turn and up a hill..Classic Bridal is just before you top the hill....sorry, I don't remember the name of the street...anyway, good luck and best wishes!!!!!!
  • Options
    jcibrikjcibrik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is on University Avenue heading towards Star City on the right side of the road. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the rec! My MOH is coming out to visit, so I'm trying to find places for us to go. I'll have to check that one out. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you don't find anything in Morgantown, Pittsburgh is just a hop, skip, and a jump from you.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    whiterose04whiterose04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Clarksburg it is about 40 mins from Morgantown. I got my dress in Parkersburg at Clarolyn's. It is a GREAT little dress shop. I have gotten both prom dresses from there too. If you need directions let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards