Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Invitations and Save-the-Dates

Any suggestions on a good inexpensive place to order invitations? Also, I'm getting married April 17, 2010. Do you guys think it's too late to send save-the-dates or is it even really necessary? We do have several out of town guests but not a lot. And we were planning on making our own save-the-date magnets. Thanks!

Re: Invitations and Save-the-Dates

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married March 2010, and I plan on send out my STD's in early October. So, I don't think it's too late at all to send. I think 6 months in advance is a good time to send them out. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I work at a place called Highlandside and we have a couple of books of invitations that you can look through and order from. We also carry invitations for any occasion such as your bridal shower, lingerie shower, couples, shower, etc. I am planning on ordering my invitations through there and my sister, who got married in March, ordered hers from there. HTH. Let me know if you are interested in coming in to look. We do have a deal where if you order so much in wedding invitations you get a free wedding tile (which is a stone tile that has the same exact wording as your invitation on it). It is by far the most popular wedding gift we have at the store. I know other places in town that sell invitations, but not sure what there prices are compared to ours. Our prices on wedding invitations are directly from the manufacturer (we do not mark them up), you just have to pay shipping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards