Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

My walk down the aisle?

Anyone not using the traditional brides pomp and circumstance down the aisle. I am wanting to do something a little different, I know I want it to be instrumental, and not traditional. Any ideas, I have been on youtube searching and searching.Thanks

Re: My walk down the aisle?

• edited December 2011
    Late on this post...... If your still checking it.... I was thinking about suprising FI with the instramental (sp) of Can't you see by marshall tucker band.... He sang it to me all the time when we first got together.
  • meghanandkurtmeghanandkurt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am walking in to a guitarist playing and singing "I'm Yours" orginally by Jason Mraz.
  • bellafirenzebellafirenze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_walk-down-aisle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:10031110Post:61707725">My walk down the aisle?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am walking in to a guitarist playing and singing "I'm Yours" orginally by Jason Mraz.
    Posted by meghanandkurt[/QUOTE]
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :
    [QUOTE]In Response to My walk down the aisle? :
    Posted by bellafirenze[/QUOTE]
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_walk-down-aisle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:10031110Post:569cd24a-a90d-4ef7-b1c2-1d0ba6622dd6">Re: My walk down the aisle?</a>:
    [QUOTE]:
    Posted by bellafirenze[/QUOTE]
  • kaykay1126kaykay1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using instrumental versions of "Bittersweet Symphony" by Vitamin String Quartet and "Chasing Cars" by Piano Tribute Players.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards