California-Inland Empire

Speaking of Fur Babies

What are your doggs names?Mine are: Max: Lara's Maximus Ready to HuntPurdy: Lara's Purdy Chocolate Chunk of Heaven I named my baby girl :0)

Re: Speaking of Fur Babies

• edited December 2011
    Lulu after Lucy, the Doberman I had growing up.  They are the same color and have the same markings (which leads me to believe Lulu may be mixed with mini pinscher).
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Oscar is my dog Jack is my cat
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella is my 17lb pomeranian chihuahua mix ( i dont know how she's so big) Chloe is a chihuahua
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Perfect!  Our chihuahua's can play together!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL I forgot about our cat!His name was Kittyand we had him for about 3 years he was neautered a few years ago well about 8months ago we got new neighbors across the street and Kitty loved it over there they have a lil girl well one of our grouchy old man neighbors took Kitty to the pound! because Kitty was on his yard. So the neighbor with the lil girl went to the pound and rescued him and they even bought him a pink collar and named him PRINCESS! they thought he was a girl cuz he was neautered LMAO! hehehe
  • edited December 2011
    We had a cat named Kitty!  Well, my sister has him now.  My mom pays cat support to her for taking the 2 cats in.  LOL  Makes me laugh!  Anyway, we couldn't come up with a name so Kitty stuck since that's what we called him.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I've got Damn Gina- She's a terrier mix Molly- She's a terrier mix Casper- He's a miniature poodle And my kitty whose name is Winky II, but I call him Wink-O
  • edited December 2011
    And he doesn't have fur but my turtles name is Michaelangelo
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Kasi thats cute! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    my family had a cat named kitty too.we have dolce, a 2 year old chihuahua and giada, a one year old miniature pinscher.
  • edited December 2011
    We have Allie, our 6 month old chi/terrier mix. She weighs 7.8 pounds.
  • edited December 2011
    We have: 3 cats- Kuddles...my 16 year old, long haired, grey, man kitty. Mia...my sister's tail-less calico. And Lilly...my sister timid, taby. She brought home a box of 7 kittens one day, hid them in the garage in hopes my parents wouldn't notice and this is the one we got stuck with. 3 dogs- Captian Jack Diesel..."my sister's" (pretty much mine) black lab. He is the sweetest boy until another dog comes around and then he wants to tear their head off...literally. Lacey...my mom's bitchy yorkie that just had all of the puppies Titan...one of Lacey's puppies. He is the runt and the smallest little thing so of course my mother and sister felt the need to keep it.

• edited December 2011
    I love your stories Bre!  :P
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    The dogs aren't mine but we have Tinker, my brothers/moms chihuahua mix that they treat like an infant.  And Rubi, another chihuahua mix who might have pitbull in her.  I'm quite sure she's mentally challenged.and MY beautiful princess calico kitty Zoey.  FI and I had big plans to get a chocolate lab and a german shepherd, but I doubt we will live somewhere with enough room for 2 dogs that size for a long long time.
  • edited December 2011
    HC- Sandra has a doggie named Chole too ;)Mark and I have: Roxy our Jack Russell Terrierbut since we're living with mom and dad now- there is also Lucy- german sheppard/black lab mix, Sirus- toy poodle, and Peanut- corgi
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thornton:  German Shephard Porsche: Boxer Smokey: Black Cat Enzo: Orange and White Cat-- very fluffy
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah I forgot about my kitty, Smokey ;)
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cm- i love it that your cat is named damn gina!! thats the bestwe have a little girl boxer puppy named Kalea, a chihuahua named Pepper, and a german shepherd named Daisey.  they look like a random pack of dogs when they play together lol.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards