Favors

Poll: Wedding Colors

Re: Poll: Wedding Colors

• edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Light Blue and CoralAre you incorporating them into your favors? Blueberry and Cantaloupe jelly belly's in a clear bottle with cork top and pale orange ribbon.
  • edited December 2011
    Our main color is a plum purple, but the flowers will have plum, hydrangea purple, bright magenta pink, light pink, and even a little green thrown in. We are not doing favors.  We're donating to a scholarship that was created in my Dad's name.
  • BudnotesBudnotes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors?  Teal & WhiteAre you incorporating them into your favors?  Our wedding favors are going to be M & M's in white and teal colors tied in white netting with white ribbons and placed in a small engraved glass that has our names & wedding date on them. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers image Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are eggplant (DB calls it Lapis) and ivory, but we're not incorporating them into the favors...well, not exactly.  We're having a photo booth, so we're doing glass favor coasters that people can use to house their photo booth pictures.  We're going to tie them with an eggplant ribbon.
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are black, white, and lemon yellow. I think we're going to do a candy bar with a variety of candy in those colors!
  • katylady09katylady09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apple green, black, and whiteWe did a candy bar--different green candy, black takeout boxes, with cute green and black stickers on them! There is a picture in my married bio, but it's kind of far away!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tommyandytommyandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lapis (DB) & White with Silver accents. My future Mother in Love will be making the favors so I think the colors will be included.
  • edited December 2011
    Our color is berry by Alfred Angelo.  And our favors are candy apples.  We are getting married Oct 10th, so we really are sticking to the fall theme.
  • anwalletteanwallette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our colours are chocolate brown, claret and cream. Our favours are crimson tulip bulbs whose containers are wrapped in brown ribbon. Good luck! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are cream and chocolate brown, but a fall themed wedding. We are doing a donation to a local animal shelter named "Lollipop Farm" so we are giving out Red, Orange and Yellow lolli's with an ivory tag and brown writing explaining the donation. :) 61 Days to GO!!!!
  • tjtygertjtyger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    coffee, chocolate, roses and gold - in the dancers at the wedding, (Bridesmaids and children) and on the tables at the reception - coffee (black) chocolate (satin and candy) roses (300) and gold - ribbons n things. The favors are in the colors, but we have incorporated throughout the wedding a very musical theme, so music for favors it is!
  • MissMouse510MissMouse510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding colors: Tangerine and Canary with a hint of lime ;) Favors: We donated to the American Cancer Society - got the assorted packs of wristbands so the colors didn't really matter at all. We just wanted to support a great cause! We also donated to our local Humane Society. All the guests raved about this and got to choose which wristband to wear....I would really consider a donation to your favorite charity in lieu of a favor guests are likely to throw away.......
  • edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? All fall colors:  green, brown, orange, yellow, redAre you incorporating them into your favors?  Our favor boxes were brown, tied with a green ribbon that matched the green of the bridesmaids dresses
  • edited December 2011
    Our theme is "Chocolate Essence" - although it is a Spring ceremony, our colors will be Apple Red, Chocolate/Truffle, and Ivory/Creme....my favorite color is red and I am incorporating red into my gown.(my gown will be ivory) ..the groom will wear chocolate/ivory and the bridesmaids and MOH will wear Apple Red gowns and the groomsmen will wear Ivory/creme Tux with apple red accents...Our favors will be "Chocolates Galore" distributed in red chinese -like takeout small boxes.I am so excited!
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding colors are Chocolate Brown & Teal and I'm using "Crazy Daisys" as our flowers. Our favors do not really contain any of those colors as we burnt CD's with some of our favorite love songs to give out as favors.  One CD per couple/single guest.  I did write our names and date on the white CD with a teal Sharpie pen and the inside jewel case cover has a daisy where my FI typed all the song titles/artist. 
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are red & white with green accents. We have ordered koozies for our favors. They will be red with white lettering.
  • amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lapis (DB), Lavender, with accents of silver, gold, black, and white. For our favors we're having a HUGE candy buffet with as much purple and white candy as we could possibly find. We also have matchbooks from TK (black w/ purple lettering) so that people can light sparklers as we exit. Then they can take the matchbooks with them.
  • edited December 2011
    My colors were eggplant and silver. We did incorporate them in our wedding favors. The favors I think depend on what time of year you are having your wedding and where. We got married on Christmas and we had a very small box of truffles at each place setting light grey box with a silver ribbon and each family got a small crystal frame ornament in a silver organza bag with an eggplant ribbon, which we handed out to each family and thanked them for coming. We only had about 85 guests. Family only, except for my maid of honor and my DH best man. So we were able to do that.   
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors are Hunter Green and Charcoal (dark silver) But our favors don't have anything to do with our colors. We are giving the place card holders and coasters that have a photo slot.  We will also have a photo booth that our guests can take home thier photos
  • samwilkeningsamwilkening member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I chose black and white with orangy-red and light yellow accents for my wedding next month.  My favors gave me a chance to let the bold orangy-red colour show.  I'm wrapping orange jelly beans in red tulle with a black and white damask ribbon.  They are really cute and add some colour to my tables.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding colors are black, lime green, and purple. We are planning on having our favors match, we are doing beer cozies and winde bottles. The cozies are black with an outline of a bride and groom and our date in lime green. Then in purple it will say to have and to hold and to keep your beer cold. The wine bottles will have a label with our names and dates on in black and lime green
  • edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Cobalt (BM Dresses and Guys Ties) and Orange (Flowers)Are you incorporating them into your favors? Kind of, we are doing can coolers and will more than likely make them a variety of colors.
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding colors are bright pink, and black.The favors we have chosen to do are going to be cd's that we make.  We will make them, and incorporate the colors into a label or something on the case for the cd's. 
  • edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Navy Blue and Hot PinkAre you incorporating them into your favors? probably, we aren't that far along in planning yet but most likely yes somehow.[url=http://<a href="http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers" rel='nofollow'>www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers</a>][img]<a href="http://global.theknot.com/tools/tickers/tt322cb.aspx" rel='nofollow'>http://global.theknot.com/tools/tickers/tt322cb.aspx</a>[/img][/url]
  • edited December 2011
    Wow there have been SO many answers!!All great ideas ladies :o)We are also shooting for a Fall Theme Wedding, thus making our colors Burnt Orange and Brown with hints of a maroonish redand I think our favors will be something to the effects of specialty cookies designed like our cake topper (;oP)and/or sunflower seeds in a min-flower pit encouraging our guests to plant these Heliocentric Blooms in their gardens. Meaning here is that our guests were seeds planted in our lives so in return here are seeds to be planted :o)

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your wedding colors? Wine and silver (purple accents thrown in)Are you incorporating them into your favors? Favors will be mini-bottles of wine.  our personalized labels incorporate our colors - silvery background with wine-colored font. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Colors: Dark purple, Silver & Black Favors: Photobooth pics- the custom border we choose will incorporate our colors. Hershey Kisses- ordering from TK, will have purple & silver stickers but no black. Also, already ordered the organza bags (from TK) to put them in which are dark purple & silver. Matches- already ordered from TK & again, has purple & silver but no black.
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing black and white, and yes, including it in our favor ideas. :)
  • megbaby13megbaby13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are pink and orange with brown accents. We have decided that instead of pre-made favors we are making a candy bar that they fill glass bottles with a latch lid. The candy will not only have our colors of pink and orange but also candy that we both love!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing a plum purple (Sangria from David's Bridal) and a teal (Oasis from DB). Our favors are mini birds nests with those colors as thread wrapped around the bark wire and twig. It looks like birds put our wedding colors in their nests. :) My grandma and I are making every single nest ourselves!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards