Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

For the record

I have an interview to conduct in 9 minutes.  I shall be leaving for that in 4 minutes.This here will be my last post for AT LEAST an hour.Just sayin'.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb

Re: For the record

• Options
    I can't wait to talk about you when you're gone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think this is a red flag and you are actually going to GBCK.
  • Options
    Well, in 10 minutes I'm gonna start spreading dirty rumors about you. Just so you know.
  • Options
    I am going to post a whole discussion about how you suck and how you can't deal with people who don't like you because you lack your own opinions, because I can. 
  • Options
    You are lying. :)
  • Options
    But...what about what we've started in the stairwell?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Excuses, excuses.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    What does GBCK mean?  Sorry, I'm always asking about acronyms.
  • Options
    are you going to earn 9800 dollars in those 9 minutes?
  • Options
    It means go have a bc abortion. 
  • Options
    Good-Bye Cruel Knot
  • Options
    How will I liiiiiiiiive without you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    I am going to post a whole discussion about how you suck and how you can't deal with people who don't like you because you lack your own opinions, because I can.Oh FOR F*CKS SAKE E!! Get the f*ck over whatever issue you have with Moose.  Jebus.  Go back to your padded cell already.
  • Options
    I am not the one who needs a padded cell.  Wading was always desperate to fit in that she followed BIP's Nazi sympathizer comments.  I will forever be disgusted by both of them for what they said. 
  • Options
    Right, cause you're not the crazy biznatch holding grudges or following her around and saying stupid schit. Riiiiight.  Either you need to up your dose of anti-crazy pills, or you need to get off the hormones cause you're hitting a whole new level these days.
  • Options
    It isn't holding a grudge on something stupid like insulting pocket folds.  I take the Holocaust very seriously and will not take discussions about sympathizing with Nazi's and forgiving them for killing 6,000,000 Jews lightly.  Their comments were sick and disgusting.  Other posters also agreed that they should not have gone there. 
  • Options
    Wait. AE, youre still mad about a new story that was discussed, what, six months ago? They said an old man who was a nazi shouldnt be deported 50 years after he committed the crimes. Move on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I take the Holocaust very seriously and will not take discussions about sympathizing with Nazi's and forgiving them for killing 6,000,000 Jews lightly. Their comments were sick and disgusting. Other posters also agreed that they should not have gone there. Um, have you ever heard of not participating?Also, two wrongs don't make a right. If OPs shouldn't have gone there, you shouldn't have.You SERIOUSLY need to learn to move on. Not only from this subject.
  • Options
    It was less than six months ago and when I told wading from then that I was done with her, I meant it.  None of you have lost as much family as I have and it was because of the Holocaust.  You can not understand the feelings because of it and some stupid backwards kunt isn't going to minimize it.  If either of them made those comments in front of me, they would have been biitch slapped. 
  • Options
    I think what they said, and what I agreed with was, that an ill, 90 year old guy shouldn't be put in jail for the rest of his 10 minutes of life because it was inhumane, and that it doesn't really serve a purpose  to "teach him a lesson".The Holocaust should be taken seriously, but what justice is there in finding him after so long? Or course, you know that he was sentenced to life in prison today. 
  • Options
    I am going to post a whole discussion about how you suck and how you can't deal with people who don't like you because you lack your own opinionswait, you're kidding, right??
  • Options
    Sorry, I had that wrong.  That was a different 90 year old guy who was convicted to spend life in prison for killing 10 Italian civilians.
  • Options
    The conversation was more than that.  Along the lines of I should forgive him and so should other Jews, to forgive the Holocaust because G-d won't be forgiving to us, this was from BIP and wading followed.  I will never, ever forgive or forget what happened.   
  • Options
    How do you know how many family members I have lost in the Holocaust? Right, because I'm not Jewish, I obviously cant know what its like to lose people in the Holocaust?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    None of you have lost as much family as I have and it was because of the HolocaustFor your information, Jews weren't the only ones targeted during the haulocaust.  Jehovah's Witnesses, Gypsies, Homosexuals, etc were all targets as well.  Get the f*ck off your high horse and stop assuming that you're the only one who has been through pain.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    None of you have lost as much family as I haveYou are a fuucking whacko, E. There is NO way you know this. AT.ALL. So, tell me, oh wise one. How many family members have I lost?
  • Options
    Exactly, because you are not Jewish or a Gypsy, or a homosexual who was taken by the Nazis.  You will never understand what it was like growing up around the dysfunction in your family because of the things they have seen, or never really knew your parent because their PTSD was so severe, they never spoke about themselves.  You will never understand how people suffer at a Yizkor service. 
  • Options
    I'm going to need a link to this convo so I can judge for myself...
  • Options
    When I was young, I had a priest from Poland. He had been in a concentration camp and they had cut out part of his tongue, so it was forked. The only reason he survived was that a little girl brought him an apple every day and snuck it to him through the fence. He was an amazing speaker.That being said, I am intrigued by all this online hate. I mean, really, you've never met (I am assuming.) A lot gets lost in translation.
  • Options
    [rul]<a href="http://talk.theknot.com/BOARDS/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=60047709" rel='nofollow'>http://talk.theknot.com/BOARDS/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=60047709</a>[/url]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards