Nebraska-Omaha

Last Minute Problems - Help!

Ok, girls. I need your collective expertise! First problem: The transportation guy my mom booked JUST informed me his bus only seats 20 people. Uh oh. We were planning on having this take our entire wedding party (16+) and their sig. others from the wedding to the reception, then go to The Hilton and pick up guests to transport them to the reception too! With 250 expected guests, I don't think that is going to cut it. I need recs for inexpensive (large) bus of some sort... $500 for about 4 hours is the max budget.Second problem: Since I live in California, I have only tried my dress on once. It is a corset back and the length is fine (ordered petite) but is it going to be a problem if I go in the week before my wedding to get the bustle put on, etc?All things considered, they are pretty minor... thank goodness all my vendors have been great so far!

Re: Last Minute Problems - Help!

• tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ollie The Trolley has trollies that hold up to 32 people.  It's $490 for a minimum of 3 hours, not sure if it's extra for four.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend considering Kincaid Coaches out of Lincoln. They are charter buses that are ridiculously affordable and reliable. Good luck!
  • barbiebirdbarbiebird member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the Hilton Omaha will take your guests in a shuttle within 5 miles of the hotel for free--is that a possibility??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards