Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

POLLLLLLLLL

Re: POLLLLLLLLL

• Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI? 02: What size are you now? 12, quickly approaching 143: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? YES, but so does being sad. I've suffered both. 20lbs when I was miserable and constantly called fat by my Ex, and 15 with FI, who constantly tells me how amazingly beautiful I am.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? 20-25, but it's relative to the style of clothing. 5: What age would you like to stay forever? 33. That was a good age!
  • Options
    ricksang, I bought a suit at petite sophisticate before they closed. It is the only suit I will probably ever own. I hate that they closed. They never have clothes for small women around here. I went shopping for summer clothes and I had to shop the Jr. department. I think the clothes get sluttier each year. I went with board shorts and plain tees because I prefer my a$$ cheeks to not hang out and my nipples not to show in public. WTF?
  • Options
    1.  4-6 2.  6-8 3.  It does for me.  It means that we go out to eat a lot and spend happy times on the couch.  It is laziness, but I'd rather hang out with Mr. Penny than anything else :) 4.  Well, I probably haven't worn anything juniors since junior high, but I guess I'd say 18. 5.  25.  I had a ton of fun living in LA and going to celebrity parties :)
  • Options
    1: 4. 2: 6. 3. No, I think feeling comfortable in the relationship does. 4. If Brass Plum at Nordstrom is considered Juniors (which I think it is) then I still wear stuff from there. You would just never be able to tell it was juniors. 5. I love my life the best right now, but I wish I could be 29 forever.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I went with board shorts and plain tees because I prefer my a$$ cheeks to not hang out and my nipples not to show in public. But all the cool kids are nipping out.  Don't you want to be one of the cool kids?  That's what I thought.*Hands over a pair of booty shorts and paper thin V neck tank*  There ya go.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    because I prefer my a$$ cheeks to not hang out and my nipples not to show in public. WTF?Blasphemy!No really though, I've bought one pair of (non athletic) shorts in about 7 years.  It was a couple years ago when the knee length denim and plaid shorts came out.  Other than that, I can't buy shorts because I don't want my hoo ha exposed to the world! 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI? uhh, a kids size. probably a girls medium or large.2: What size are you now? bah. womens 12/14ish (depending on brand)3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? no, i think being sick, lazy and overeating makes you gain weight, if one of those is occurring because you are happy, then sure. 4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? once you are out of your teens? though i've found some cute t-shirts that I've bought out of the juniors dept...hypocritical, i know.5: What age would you like to stay forever? i'd like to keep growing old with FI. *Cheesy gag*
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    *Hands over a pair of booty shorts and paper thin V neck tank* There ya go. This should get me an A in a few of my classes, no?
  • Options
    I mean, how else is a 14 year old going to land a sugar daddy if she isn't enticing him with her nips and booty shorts? I just pray I don't have daughters who want to ho out in their tween years.
  • Options
    So it is decided that the petite girls get the short end of the stick? Ha Ha ;P
  • Options
     I just pray I don't have daughters who want to ho out in their tween years.I don't think you will allow them even if they want to.
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI? 122: What size are you now? 103: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? not necessarily4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? junior styles - anyone over the age of 30 or so looks a little ridic in them5: What age would you like to stay forever? the early 40's are treating me pretty well, all things considered
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI? 22: What size are you now? 63: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? No, I think being in a secure relationship makes us worry less about our appearances.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? 35? I really don't know. It depends how "junior" the clothing really is. My mom bought a juniors cami the other day, it had hearts all over it. She thought it was little birds. She returned it. TG. 5: What age would you like to stay forever? I'm loving 27. Mature, stable, but still young.
  • Options
    I just pray I don't have daughters who want to ho out in their tween years.Luckily I don't have to worry about that.  Noodle's made it clear that the moment our daughters hit puberty, he's locking them up in a convent until they hit menopause.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    True, Mama Moneypenny isn't having it.  And just wait until they try it and I sic their West Indian grandmother on them!
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI? 82: What size are you now? 103: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? To a certain extent yes. Some of us just become lazy.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? As soon as you turn 21 unless you are like a size 2. I hate junior pants. I tried a pair on and to get them to sit high enough on my waist.5: What age would you like to stay forever? I don't think I want to stay any age that I have already been. I like growing older and learning more things.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    ricksang, I believe Randy Newman put it best in his song, Short People.Won't anyone think of the shorties?
  • Options
    'Short people got nobody to LOOOOOVE"
  • Options
    If it makes you short girls feel better, it is also very hard for me to find clothes at 5'11.  Sure, most expensive stuff fits me and now they're making jeans my length, but most shirts still don't fit.  For years I was basically walking around in highwaters and pseudo-3/4 length shirts baring my midriff.
  • Options
    Amoro I know somewhere you can send that Banana dress..It starts with "my" and ends with "house."
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    ricksang pretty much answered the way I would except I'm a size smaller.  I fluctuate a few pounds which on a 5 foot frame, shows.  I know people who overeat when happy and people who overeat when depressed. I still wear junior sizes.  I'm wearing a dress from Gap Kids right now actually.I havent gotten too far in life, so not so sure but 24 was a blast! I bet 30 will be fun too. Ricksang- scrubs are awful too.  I look like a 10 year old in them.  I have to layer long sleeve shirts under them, and get the bottoms hemmed. I dont know about the funkier colored nurses scrubs though.  Some of them look custom made.
  • Options
    This thread has inspired me to go work out.  Thanks for that.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Moneypenny, the most valuable word a parent can say is, "NO!" I see students at my school that show more cleavage than I would EVER dare show, and wonder what in the world their mother's were thinking when they let that child out of the house dressed like that. Then along comes open house night, and I meet the aformentioned mothers, and everything is clear. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I can assure you.
  • Options
    Moneypenney, do you mind handing me that jar from the top shelf? Also, could you open it for me? Thanks.
  • Options
    For years I was basically walking around in highwaters and pseudo-3/4 length shirts baring my midriff. This makes me feel better.
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI?no.2: What size are you now?even more no.3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight?I know it does. but being depressed also makes me gain weight. so does breathing, walking, or drinking water.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes?wear 'em if you got 'em.5: What age would you like to stay forever?29
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI? 22: What size are you now? 2 but about 5 pounds lighter3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? Nope, eating too much does.  Its all about the math.  Expend more calories than you eat.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? Depends on the style.5: What age would you like to stay forever?  I'm loving 40.  Best year of my life so far!
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI? 02: What size are you now?2 (or 1 or 3)3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? Not sure, but I don't think so. 4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? No age really. More a question of it they fit nicely or not. I'm 46 and still get jeans in the junior dept. They tend to fit me better than women's jeans. I'll sometimes get a trendy top, pants, or skirt there too. Hell, last summer I bought about 5 tank tops from the children's department at Old Navy (so did my sister, but my 10-year-old niece thought she was too old for them!). 5: What age would you like to stay forever? So far, somewhere in my late 30s. Physically I looked and felt great -- best in all my life; emotionally and mentally, I felt in good shape; careerwise, I was where I wanted to be. All those things are still true, except for being at my peak physically.  
  • Options
    1. 4 2. 4 3. No... I don't gain or lose weight... I'm perpetually the same size. 4. Depends on the persons size/ height 5. Probably a kid... but as an adult, probably 23.
  • Options
    1: What size were you when you met your FI?no.2: What size are you now?even more no.You answered the poll to tell us you weren't going to answer the poll?  Huh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards