Wedding Etiquette Forum

POLLLLLLLLL

Re: POLLLLLLLLL

• 1: What size were you when you met your FI? 6 or 82: What size are you now? 4 or 63: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? No. 4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? I feel caught in the middle.  Juniors looks too young and misses looks too frumpy sometimes.  I buy a mix from both departments.5: What age would you like to stay forever? 28.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 3 out of 5 ain't bad, though.
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? 62: What size are you now? 2 (Same size I've always been except for the time it took to go from 2-6 and back again)3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? Maybe initially, but with that mentality, we'd all just keep getting bigger and bigger.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? Depends on your size somewhat, and the type of clothing. A junior's size tshirt is probably okay for anyone; miniskirt - not so much, past about 21.5: What age would you like to stay forever? hmmm...not sure that I would, but I definitely would NOT want to be a teenager again.
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI?  42: What size are you now?  6-83: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight?  In a roundabout way, it can.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes?  Never, as long as you fit into them and they don't look like kid/teen clothes.5: What age would you like to stay forever?  27
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? 13/152: What size are you now? 4/63: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? Sure. I think you can gain weight being unhappy too. 4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? 30? I still do because I'm only 5'0", so they fit better. I've seen 60 year old women shopping in juniors. Now that's too old.5: What age would you like to stay forever? Early to mid 20's?
  • 1) 02) 2 3) Nope4) Depends on the person. I'm 5'0" and can still fit in most of them. The way I see it, it's cheaper and as long as it's not kiddish, go for it.5) 25 is good.
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • amoro - interesting. pictures?
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI?7/82: What size are you now?5/63: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight?maybe, but i lost some weight with Fi because we go to the gym4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes?when you can't fit in them anymore5: What age would you like to stay forever?probably around 25, but i'm not sure because I haven't made it there yet
  • amoro - is it a red silk strapless dress?  With a band of velvet under the boobs?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1. 122. 123. yes. my husband eats like a crazy person and has the WORST food habits and i can't stay on a good diet to save my life.4. mid 20's5. i haven't gotten there yet.. but i'm guessing around 32. the 30's are supposed to be awesome :)
  • AGK, I just went and took some photos, but it's actually a 6.  This makes me very sad because it won't zip up around my ribcage. :(  If you still want the photos though, I'll send them to you if you post your email address.
  • You answered the poll to tell us you weren't going to answer the poll?but to answer your question...::crickets::
  • 1. 14ish 2. 12ish but I've gained and lost 40 pounds while with FI 3. no, eating the same amount of food as a guy will though! 4. Thats a good question. Working in retail, I've seen people try on Junior stuff that really shouldn't be. I think it depends on how it looks on you. 5. 21 was good
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No... I don't gain or lose weight... I'm perpetually the same size.Yeah, just rub it in, LaFemme. 
  • holy crap some of you girls are tiny! size 2 and 5 feet tall?! wowwy. i want to reinforce the fact that i don't think my husband has caused my weight gain/loss or anything. i eat when i'm happy and relaxed. it's my own fault for sure.when i'm on my own i'm much more active, and not nearly as concerned with what my next meal is.
  • This poll depressed me. I just had a slightly stale sprinkle donut to make up for the depression this poll caused.
  • Amoro, I have the same dress in a 2 and it no longer fits.  I LOVE the dress, though!  I did get to wear it a few times at least.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? borderline plus size2: What size are you now? 3 sizes bigger.  3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? no, when i am happiest i eat well.  i have a few factors... i married a chef who loves to cook with copious amounts of butter (i've gotten him out of that).  my mom died and i was depressed for about 2 years.  i am an emotional eater.  now that i'm genuinely happy, i have been eating great and taking better care of myself.  feels great!4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? i think as long as the clothes don't make you look like a junior you can wear them for as long as you want.  5: What age would you like to stay forever? i love 16 and 17, 22 was good.  but i'd guess 27-33 range.  looking forward to that. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? 4 2: What size are you now? 4, but about ten pounds lighter 3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? As a general rule, no 4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? After college- so 22 5: What age would you like to stay forever? 26 has been great, but I don't mind getting older.
  • I gained over 60 pounds during the time I've been with Noodle.    At my biggest I was a firm 16, but now I've dropped 15 pounds from there and am a 14 or tight 12.  It's crazy to sit there and realize how much my body has changed since we met.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• amoro - sigh, my body is still shaped too much like a teenager's for me to wear a 6. Looks like I'm heading back to the juniors section..
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? 14/16 2: What size are you now? 4/6 3: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? Nope. Quite the opposite. 4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? Depends on the body type, I dunno, 25? 5: What age would you like to stay forever? I'm liking 27 so far. I could be happier with older (I would think), but definitely not younger.
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? 12/142: What size are you now? 12/143: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? Yes, and being sad, bored and lazy.  4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? 305: What age would you like to stay forever? 21/22
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? 4/62: What size are you now? 2/43: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight?  No.  Being happy/busy tends to make me lose weight.  I've been losing weight steadily since I moved to NYC.4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes?  After you've graduated college, probably, although some junior stuff is nice.  It really depends on the styling.5: What age would you like to stay forever?  None- I want to grow old.  Immortality is boring.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 5: What age would you like to stay forever? No age. I like getting older and marveling over how dumb I was at previous ages.This is so completely true.  I remember thinking I knew everything at 20 or 22, or even 26, and you couldn't pay me to be that young and dumb again.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • 1: What size were you when you met your FI? Technically I met him when I was 19, so a size 4. When I started dating him (8 years later) I was a size 6 or 8.2: What size are you now? 103: Do you think being happy makes you gain weight? No, but being with a man who cooks for you all the time and has no regard at all for calorie content will. 4: How old is too old to wear junior sizes? This depends on where you're shopping, at Kohls you really should stop in your early 20s, at the latest. If you're going to nordstroms you can pull it off into your early 40s.5: What age would you like to stay forever? Right now would be cool, I'm not looking forward to turning 30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards