Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Mother/Daughter Dance

Hey ladies,Need some help for my mother daughter dance at my wedding. I lost my dad when I was 8 and my mom never remarried and has always been my everything. I want a good song to dance with her to at the wedding, but maybe also to include my dad somehow. I have listened to all the normal ones In my daughters eyes, because you loved me, wind beneath my wings, etc. I can't seem to find the right one and I was hoping you gals could give me some good ideas!TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mother/Daughter Dance

• Options
    MrsNDMMrsNDM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin was in a similar situation, they danced to Luther Vandross- Dance With My Father.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same situation and we decided to dance to I Loved Her First by Sugarland.  We chose it because my dad, whom I lost to cancer last year, was a huge country music fan so the song is in memory of him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing one of the usuals, but I have a surprise up my sleeve and will post about that after the wedding.Do a song that you both like, it doesn't have to be about fathers/daughters/mothers etc.Sometimes it can be meaningful if it just something that you both like or that is important to you and your mom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards