Maryland-Baltimore

AW-Home owners!!

So excited...we put a contract on a house in Forest Hill (Harford Co) and they accepted it!!! Super excited...pics and listing link on FB if anyone wants to check it out!Settling August 31st...thats just 5 days before the wedding!!!! ahhhhhhhh!

Re: AW-Home owners!!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!! Good luck with everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Soo exciting!Not to much longer til settlement! tip - We bought our house more than a year ago and still have stuff that isn't unpacked and projects that aren't done. So don't feel like you can and need to get it all done at once, because it just won't happen haha.
  • edited December 2011
    the best thing..we have nothing...so basically nothing to un pack except clothes and our wedding gifts...hoping to have a few pieces of furniture by move in!
  • edited December 2011
    We thoguht we had nothing since we both lived at home before - apperently I still had alot :) Then I had a week of assembling furniture. I am a pro now.
  • 2have2hold2have2hold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, can't imagine how busy and exciting the next few weeks will be for you guys! Congrats!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I saw the pics-love your open kitchen.  That will be great for entertaining!
  • bethybeachbethybeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!Are you planning on buying all new furniture?
  • edited December 2011
    This is fantastic!!!  Congratulations!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I saw the pics on fb, that's AMAZING!!!  Busy woman, buying a house and getting married all in one week!  Can't wait to see more pictures as you move in and make the house your own ;)
    Holiday Card 2011
    The Baloney Bug, A Blog
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to be neighbors!!! Sort of... :) I'm in Bel Air. The bar scene is great for young people, and there's really a lot to do all over the county. Despite the crappy commute, I think you'll really love HarCo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    sweet...where do you live!? knottie g2g in Harco!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah!!! We live in Bel Air behind the Giant that's across from Harford Mall... there's a bunch of neighborhoods back there, and we live in one of them. But I'm actually anticipating that we won't be living here too much longer... will be relocating to another neighborhood in HarCo as soon as I can afford it!
  • edited December 2011
    That's so exciting!  I did a mapquest for you, and I know exactly where you live.   Sometime after you're settled I'll have to come visit when I'm at my parents house!Also, be prepared for the ride to work taking about 1 1/2 hours if you are taking the beltway because of traffic. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Arbo... about traffic. Going to UMBC, I'd suggest taking 95 all the way through the tunnel and stuff to the 195 exit. FI went to college there... and it's actually shorter mileage-wise taking 95 the whole way as opposed to taking 95/695 half and half. I also googled it because it looks really similar to my best friend's bro's house... but it's not the same neighborhood. Ahhh congrats again, so excited for you!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! It's going to be an exciting couple of weeks for you and your FI! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards